sard

1. G

"Sard analyze" ecu in my new 96 starlet glanza v

Like the title says, I just got a 1996 toyota starlet glanza v from a company in atlanta,Georgia ( I live in the states) Among this ecu the car has a factory front lip/side skirts, TRD adjustable dampening coilovers older Blitz B.O.V. Cusco front and rear strut tower brace and "C" pillar...
  2. B

SARD RRFPR (Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator)

For sale: SARD RRFPR (Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator) Item Condition: Used but good Price and price conditions: £65 ovno Extra Info: Includes rail adapter (pictured) NO pipework included - you will need to purchase this separately. Allows you to adjust the fuel rate - more...
  3. s880kid

Sard RRFPR,fuel rail adapter and hoses

For sale: Sard rrfpr Item Condition: used but good,hoses and fuel rail adapter brand new. Price and price conditions:£120+postage,I am open to offers Extra Info: bought from zisco but never fitted Pictures: Contact Details: PM me Location: East London Delivery & Conditions of Delivery...
  4. spartacus

Rays,orc 309d,sard,miracle,defi,tein,trust

Moderators can shut this thread down
  5. W

K26 Turbo from Porsche??

Hello TGTT members. Glanza in Japan really needs your help. I currently have a K24 kit and am looking to upgrade. I am looking at the K26, GT2871r, and GT2876r. Correct me if I am wrong, but these are all T25 flanges and should bolt onto the K24 manifold, right? The K26 problem: the only...