water

1. wildchild

Wanted 4EFTE Oil filter housing & water temp sensor adapter

Guys im looking for the oil filter housing/adapter for the 4efte engine as well as the thermostat housing/adapter (the one which the temp sensors are fixed & lower radiator hose) Wouldnt mind if i get two of each item. Need it posted to Sri lanka. pls let me know. Thanks alot :) Cheers.
  2. S

3 Headgaskets in a month - what am I doing wrong???

I had my headgasket go a month ago (due to a hole in the radiator), so I put a new rad on and replaced the headgasket, water pump, thermostat, head bolts, etc. (Didnt do cambelt because new one didnt fit even though it said it was for EP82) Then a couple of weeks later it went again (apparently...
  3. Nippon

Water Temp not working...

Hi people. Noticed recently that the Glanza has been appearing to run colder than ussual. I thought this was just due to the colder weather we have been having. But now the stock water temp gauge is not rising above zero at all! Whats most likely to be causing this? Knackered sensor...
  4. K

Is it normal for water to drip into wheel arch?

Ive got my springs out atm, and noticed that when it rains the underside of the wheel arch can get damp, and even sometimes drips a bit of water. Is this normal?