15 inch wheels??????

Adam_Glanza

Member +
i think there quiet nice imo,

and 15 inch is a pretty decent size not to big but not small either!

dunno bout the weight but im sure they will be fine. how much?

ryanjfo

Member +
err i think its without tyres...do u measure the size of the wheel with the tyre? it says their 15s on the page i brought it off

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Hey mate,

We have a huge selection of wheels available, if your looking for something cost effective then the Rota wheels are well priced and very light. I wouldn't dis-regard them then they really don't look that heavy. 15 inch is the rim diameter without sire.

Go on stand on the bathroom scales, measure your weight, then hold a wheel and re-measure. We know rough weights of tires so can see what they approx weigh. Also no need for 16's at all :)

T

ryanjfo

Member +
lol it says 500kg i think we are getting confused do you use the metric system or the imperial system or wateva

ryanjfo

Member +
actully when i think about it 500kg seems like a hell of a lot lol i think its 5 kgs but it the guy said they were 13.5kg per wheels + tyre

ryanjfo

Member +
lol tru tru duhh sorry getting late head not thinking ...hmmm someone put 500kg on the inside of those mags i sware it says it lol but i know their not 500kg must be 5kg or 13.5 with tyre

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yeah they will be fine, the NZ boys love giant chrome mags which slow the Starlet hugely so it's really nice to see you have some sensible wheels :)

T