1992 gt turbo needs work

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray0098

Member +
For sale:starlet gt turbo 1992 k reg
Item Condition:used

Price and price conditions:£900 no offers

Extra Info:for sale 1992 stalet gt turbo in black k reg done around 130,000 but has just had new headgasket new thermostat new cam belt new manifold and decat all 2 weeks ago but i have run the car in so is ready to go very fast 17 inch kei alloys with good tyre tread full stainless steel exhaust very good runner just need silly bits to make it mint lots of repits to show work has been done little pocket rocket bargain at £900 no offers still registed as 1.3 but insured as turbo the clutch is hight but does not slip and rear engine mount has gone and bonnet catch needs sorting hence the price

Pictures:
DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Contact Details:01214201386

Delivery & Conditions of Deliveryick up or unless local

D3N0

Member +
Explain what is exactly wrong with the car, in english. Someone else try read that paragraph of info without a full stop or comma.

Whats wrong with the clutch?
Where has the rear engine mount gone? (walkies??)
Whats wrong with the bonnet catch?

If selling a car with problem, time should be taken to explain the problems. As every interested putter, will want to know the same answers, to those very questions.

ray0098

Member +
Explain what is exactly wrong with the car, in english. Someone else try read that paragraph of info without a full stop or comma.

Whats wrong with the clutch?
Where has the rear engine mount gone? (walkies??)
Whats wrong with the bonnet catch?

If selling a car with problem, time should be taken to explain the problems. As every interested putter, will want to know the same answers, to those very questions.

hi the clutch pedal is high but the clutch is not slipping
the rear engine mount rubber has gone so when u pull off u get a clunk sound
the support that holds the bonnet catch is broke the one that holds the catch to the bottom vanlance and can be removed and repaced as it bolts on
the car has had the head gasket done in june and new cambelt ect was fiited too and has only done around 1000 miles since new cambelt ect
the car is taxed and moted untill august 2010
the least i will take for the car is £800

onebat

Fresh Recruit
Hi all, Just to let you all now this vehicle has now sold, I have spoken to RAY0098 today and he has confirmed the vehicle is no longer for sale.
just thought i would let you all now as he has not replied to any PM's or replied to the thread.
many thanks
kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.