1996 Glanza V

p-nut

Member +
For sale: 1996 Glanza V

Item condition: Immaculate apart from a small cigarette burn in the rear seat

Price: 6000 euros

Extra Info:

It will break my heart to sell this car as there aren't many examples this clean around ireland anymore. I've only had it three months, but am forced to sell as i can't afford to keep it, due to being a student and having no job:(

It's completely standard other than a set of pioneer 6x9 speakers, a HKS backbox that came on it from japan, and an AC autotechnic boost gauge which was bought from couture auto.

Also had a Falcon Evo4+ alarm installed by autoaudio, no receipts but i'm sure i could get one if requested.

In the last few weeks i've had all the belts changed for OE toyota ones, clutch changed for a valeo standard replacement, coolant change using toyota red longlife coolant and an oil change using castrol magnatec 10w40 oil and a power enterprises filter.

Have all the receipts to prove purchase of maintainance parts.

Only bad points are a small cigarette burn in the rear seat and a small ding in the passenger door that were both there since it came into the country.

It's just been NCT'd and the tester was astonished at how easily it flew through. Any mechanic that has ever looked at it was amazed at the condition.

NCT 06/09
Tax 02/08
Mileage 74000 kilometers/45000 miles

Think thats it, anything else dont hesitate to ask.

Pics:

000_0393.jpg

000_0392.jpg

000_0391.jpg

000_0390.jpg

DSC00383.jpg

Looking for 6000 euro or nearest decent offer

Contact Details: pm me on here

Delivery: My meet buyer if genuinely interested, otherwise collection

P/X: only if its a 106 gti or saxo vts