1997 EP91 for €1,400 in Limerick!

churcherj

Member +
http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=219857&cat=2

few things need doing on it, nothing that will break the bank, seems quite cheap if someone fancied it.

if thats all that needs doing to it, seems like an absolute bargain! hard to tell how credible the seller is tho, would need to be looked at carefully! makes me think sometimes if somethings that good, its almost too good to be true lol, makes me wonder why its going so cheap!

alan_5555

Member +
I know what you mean, quite a lot of cheap 97 Glanza's can be got in ireland, very cheap if you look hard enough. I have found lads selling 95 gt's for more...dreamers

churcherj

Member +
I know what you mean, quite a lot of cheap 97 Glanza's can be got in ireland, very cheap if you look hard enough. I have found lads selling 95 gt's for more...dreamers

i paid £3100 for my 96 glanza v with similar miles, altho mine had alot more optional extras and mods....but ye they do seem to go cheaper in ireland, might be because there more common, you dont see many where i am!

scot-ish

Member +

a good 95 gt will fetch more than a good 96v, the glanza is alot more common, ive had offers of 3k on more than a few occasions for my gt, and its basically standard.

it looks ok, but would need more pics, and its prob an auto, as i dont see it stated otherwise

wesgt

Lifer
a good 95 gt will fetch more than a good 96v, the glanza is alot more common, ive had offers of 3k on more than a few occasions for my gt, and its basically standard.

it looks ok, but would need more pics, and its prob an auto, as i dont see it stated otherwise

yeh a good gt will get more than a glanza.
also its probably not auto, i've seen 2 similar cars go recently, both for around 1400, friend had one of them, mani was hanging off it and needed cv joints but he hadn't the money to put it right, so sold it for 1400

wesgt

Lifer
did you see that dickhead in the comments offering 1000, hate fools like that, i bet if that was up for 500 he'd offer 250

alan_5555

Member +

That's mad, didn't know that. It's down to taste i suppose...seen a lot of dreamers asking 3.5 - 4k for 95GT's , im amazed that the 97's are goin a lot cheaper. I could probably find 2 or 3 now if i looked for around the 1400 - 1900euro mark..lads out there selling 94's + 93's for 3k :slap:

alan_5555

Member +
did you see that dickhead in the comments offering 1000, hate fools like that, i bet if that was up for 500 he'd offer 250

Lol yea...that is good oul adverts.ie for ye...it's like an online knackers yard...never seen anything like it! some of the comments/offers on things are mad!

gv1.3

Admin
96/97 style Glanzas usually go cheaper than 98/99 style, there was a considerable difference in price when I bought my Glanza... although back then a nice 98/99 was 10 or 11k and a 96/97 was 7 or 8k, how times change! Also back then GT's could be picked up for half nothing compared to Glanzas.