1998 Glanza V

andyglanzav

Member +
1998 Glanza V - - - Price Reduced.

FOR SALE: 1998 Glanza V

ITEM CONDITION: Immaculate (see extra info and pics)

PRICE: 3600 Euro ovno.

CONTACT DETAILS: By pm or on 0879365534.

EXTRA INFO:
The time has come to sell my glanza.
It was sourced and imported for me by John at Dublin city Imports in November 2008.
when purchased it had the following spec;
-Apexi exhaust System
-Blitz dump valve
-HKS filter
-HKS adjustable actuator set to 0.8bar
-HKS FCD
-Greddy Turbo Timer
and enough jap audio equipment to stage a small concert!

It was a grade 4 with 116,012km on it when purchased, and it came with a japanese service history for part of its life and numerous receipts from japan.

The only mark on it when it arrived was a small dent on the bottom of the drivers door, the rest of the paintwork was in immaculate condition and very well looked after.

I drove the car as it was until Dec 2009 when i took it off the road and threw some money at it, parts i added were as follows;
-Recaro drivers seat and custom rail
-Boost and oil temp gauges
-Sard Sandwich Plate
-Sard RRFPR
-Cusco Coilovers with adjustable top mounts
-Cusco Strut Braces front and rear
-VTTR Pads all round
-TRD HT leads
-NGK iridium plugs
-SPS Mild steel manifold
-Tongs GT Spec Hybrid ct9
-SPS Braced De-cat
-WEPR Front mount Intercooler
-Cusco catch can
-Blue Autobahn rad hoses
-Lightweight Enkei racing wheels
-Muteki Lug nuts and lock nut set
-Yokohama Parada spec 2's all round
-Megane front Lip
-TRD Short Shifter
-Emanage Blue and Field Harness
-HDI Dual Spec Boost Controller.

I also removed the air con and raised the rear of the bonnet at this stage.

I drove it happy as larry until Feb 2010 when the reality of working in the construction industry in ireland crept up on me and i was made redundant, i decided to garage the glanza and picked up a run around as the cost of petrol, tax and insurance didnt fit into my newly redesigned budget!

The car was in my garage under a cover from 6th feb 2010 until 18th jan 2011.

I stripped some of the aftermarket parts off the car in order to generate some cash flow during this time, and the current spec of the car is as follows;
-Recaro drivers seat and custom rail
-Cusco Coilovers with adjustable top mounts
-Enkei Racing Wheels
-Muteki Lug nuts and lock nut set
-Brand new Parada spec 2s
-VTTR pads all round
-Blitz Dump Valve
-TRD Leads
-NGK Iridium plugs
-Apexi exhaust System
-Aftermarket Air filter
-Megane front lip
-Adjustable Actuator set to 0.8 bar.

Upon Purchasing the car i brought it straight for an NCT, which it passed first time, due to timing though and the cars registration date it was due another test in august that year, it also passed that test first time. The latest NCT for the car expired on 31-07-2010, since taking it back from my garage i've retested it, it failed on two perished tires and two worn cv boots, all of which were replaced and it passed its test this morning (21-02-2011). however, due to the new regulations it is only valid until 31-07-2011, i dont see this being a problem to be honest.

During the time ive owned it i've put approx 43k on it, with regular oil and filter changes every 3-5k kms (i have over 500 euro of receipts just related to oil changes!) it was
clayed, polished and waxed on a regular basis and was always kept spotless, inside and out. (i wish the powerhose and hoover machine gave receipts too!)

The Enkei wheels were stripped and repainted in Jan 2010 and are completly spotless, as good as new.

Bad points:
mechanical:
-the passenger side CV joint is knocking on corners, there is probably lots of life left in it as its just had new boots and fresh grease pumped into it but just thought i should mention it.
-the clutch is starting to slip at approx 4-5k rpm if accelerating hard so will need replacing in the future, but it is still perfectly driveable and has a good few hundred km's of responsible driving left in it!
bodywork:
-the dent on the drivers door which was there when i got it is still there, i constantly put it off getting fixed as i was afraid of the job not being perfect, wont cost much to get fixed at all.
-there is a 2 inch scrape on the back bumper drivers side, to this day i dont know how it got there but it is easily fixed too.

Apart from the above mentioned bad points the car is in immaculate condition both mechanically and aesthetically.

there is no tax on the car at the moment but can arrange 3 months tax or something with prospective buyers.

PICTURES:

The day i got it..
Glanzanoreg.jpg

the day i lowered it..
DSC00460.jpg

First day out after spending spree..
DSC00647-noreg.jpg

misc pictures..
DSC00693-noreg.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00650-noreg.jpg

DSC00649-noreg.jpg

DSC00648-noreg.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00629-noreg.jpg

i will take some pictures of the individual wheels and interior etc over the coming days as i dont have any on this pc.

i still have some of the aftermarket parts which i didnt manage to sell which can be included with the sale for a reduced rate, including the WEPR FMIC, HKS FCD, gauges, Cusco Front Strut brace, Greddy Turbo Timer and harness, De-cat among other things.

Ive tried to be as honest and up front as possible and think ive covered most things, any questions just ask!

Last edited:

JonnyG

Member +
Glanza

Hi, im from Belfast N.Ireland. Could you send me your rock bottom price if i came down and picked it up tomorrow afternoon!
Thanks Jonny