2002 VW Lupo 1.4S (75bhp) - £2600ono

Monkfish

Member +
For sale: - 2002 VW Lupo 1.4S (75bhp)

Item Condition: Used
Overall, the car is in great condition and polishes up very very well. However, there are some stone chips on bonnet and a minor dent to N/S/R arch (See pictures).
Central locking has been playing up intermittently recently when locking the car from the drivers side. Solenoids still work when locked from passenger side, so I suspect it is a minor wiring issue or an issue with the lock itself.

Price and price conditions: £2600ono with BBS RA's, £2400ono without

Extra Info:
Mileage: ~72,500
Tax: Sep 2010
MOT: 1st May 2010
Full service history (serviced recently (July))
Cambelt done last year
Modifications: lowered 40mm on PI lowering springs, BBS RA wheels (14"x6J) in red, GTi spoiler, Red 'Sport' interior, Pro-Speed backbox,

Pictures:
DSC_2824.jpg

DSC_2829.jpg

DSC_2836.jpg

DSC_3306.JPG

DSC_3309.JPG

DSC_3312.JPG

DSC_3318.JPG

Sport Alloys...
Loopy.jpg

More pictures can be found at http://m0nkfish.co.uk/Loopy/Sale/Loopy.htm and http://www.digi-fish-photography.co.uk/Gallery/v/SWCC/PShoot/04Oct2009/?g2_page=4

Contact Details:
PM or email to Mikeymonkfish at hotmail.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
The card on the roof will be removed. If the buyer does not want the BBS RA's, they will be removed and replaced with the Sport Alloys(Pictured).

Last edited:

Aimee

Member +
Someone buy my glanza so i can buy this :p there's a few round here and the lads that own em have made them look the sex :haha: i want one to do the same PM me if you want to buy my glanza :)

Aimee x

Matchew

Member +
Someone buy my glanza so i can buy this :p there's a few round here and the lads that own em have made them look the sex :haha: i want one to do the same PM me if you want to buy my glanza :)

Aimee x

rkegjekgnelgerg what? and does bazza know about this?

Matchew

Member +
What? :confused: lol he know's i want a lupo but doesn't know about this post haha but i drive my car he drive's his, well he dont at the moment cause its off road but you know what i mean :)

Ah ok tis a nice car me mate had a gti version awesome lil cars slammed on coilovers and bbs rims looked awesome went well too

Aimee

Member +
Ah ok tis a nice car me mate had a gti version awesome lil cars slammed on coilovers and bbs rims looked awesome went well too

Aww i do love them, lads got one round here slammed on some deep dish alloys an the back are camberd looks wicked. see them all the time round here there georgous little cars but my glanza is too :haha:

Monkfish

Member +
wouldnt mind this for my mrs. has it been ragged?
Not at all.

It does go well when needed though. It has a rolling road printout too showing around 94bhp (75bhp stock), although I'm not sure if the rollers were overly accurate that day. Drop me a PM if you're interested, you'd be more than welcome to pop down for a test drive. :)

Aimee x
I'm sure someone would snap up your Glanza if it's a nice clean example. As above, the car is still for sale and you'd be welcome to come and have a look.