2008 (58) Type R GT Civic

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTR_Timmy

Member +
For sale: 2008 (58) Honda Civic Type R GT

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £10,995 ONO

Extra Info:I am selling my 2008 Honda Civic Type R GT in Milano red. The car was brought new in October 2008 and I am the first and only owner. The car has the usual GT spec including dual zone climate control, 18" alloy wheels, front fog lights and power folding mirrors. The car also has several OEM and aftermarket extras including Type R Decal Pack, Type R Mats, Scorpion CAT Back Exhaust (OEM supplied), 6500k headlight bulbs, 6500k fog light bulbs, xenon side lights, blue laminx fog covers. The car has just had its 3rd service and comes with new battery. Note car is SORN.

Car: Honda Civic Type R GT
Mileage: 37,500 (mostly motorway miles as I use for my company car)
Colour: Milano
Full Service History
Price: £10,995.00 ONO
Exhaust fitted by TGM

The car has been well looked after and I will be very sad to go. There is outstanding finance on the car however it will be paid off once the money has been recieved from the purchase. PRIVATE PLATE NOT INCLUDED! No test pilots please!

Pictures:

09102009321.jpg

P1010303-1.jpg

P1010295-1.jpg

P1010300-1.jpg

DSCF0673.jpg

DSCF0667.jpg

Contact Details: PM or email tim.kemp@bbcel.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Buyer collects

Last edited:

CTR_Timmy

Member +
Price down to £11,995.00

I have removed the induction kit and the double din and is all but standard only mod is the Scorpion cat back exhaust

addz

Member +
Noy sure if you've tried pistonheads, if not put her on there.

Best of luck, sounds and looks sexy:)

CTR_Timmy

Member +
It has been on piston heads, ebay numerous times, autotrader online and autotrader mag and not had one bit of interest reduced price loads as well. Really need it sold as it is eating my money and moving out in 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.