265 TD04 Starlet

For sale:265 Starlet

Item Condition: as you would expect for a 93 car

Price and price conditions: £4000

Extra Info:

Due to a slight misfortune of a guy in japan running off with £3750 of my money im forced to put my very highly modified 1993 TD04L Starlet up for sale. Iv owned this starlet for over a year and has been my daily driven car with no problems, its probally done about 70k miles as it had about 80k km when it was imported, It was fully forged about 14months ago and has had about 10k faultless miles since except having a leaking waterpump replaced, This vehicle has been garage kept and has never been smoked in. I have also changed the oil and filter every month, it has central locking and a electric sunroof

It's been fully stripped out but i still have all the trim, it has been in Banzai for a RR day in which it produced 265.5BHP @1.35 bar (1.5 TD04max) mapped on 95Ron and is a extremley fun car to drive and it will beat anything on the raod, its kept up with 400bhp evo, 450bhp skyline, F355 ferrari, TVR sagaris, Cayman S, 600cc bikes ect and its so much fun as its nothing special to look at, it will give you massive satasfaction when you get laughed at by someone in a porche before you blow them away :)

Price: £4000 which is very cheap for a forged engine starlet

Here is the spec list:

Interior:
Auto Gauge boost gauge
Auto Gauge AFR (narrowband)
TIM Rev Gauge
Turbo Timer
Momo steering wheel

Chassis:
15" lightweight Racing wheels with Metal valves
Uprated suspension
Front Strut brace
Rear 3-Point strut brace
Anti-Lift kit
Bonnet pins

Engine:
TD04L Turbo
Greddy Emanage Blue with full harness
Lightened Crank Pulley
Pauter Rods
Ross Pistons
1.45mm purated Metal Head Gasket
2.5" Full Custom Exhaust
Induction Kit on turbo
turbosmart dumpvalve
paddle clutch
HKS Actuator
FSE Fuel Regulator
Toyota LSD
Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Leads
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs Heat Range 9
Walbro Uprated Fuel Pump
330cc Injectors
FMIC Intercooler
Smaller Civic Radiator

I think thats all of it maybe a couple of things i forgot.

Pictures:

DSCN3345.jpg

DSCN2815.jpg

DSCN2824.jpg

DSCN2822.jpg

DSCN2821.jpg

DSCN2813.jpg

DSCN2816.jpg

DSCN3111.jpg

DSCN3341.jpg

DSCN3340.jpg

DSCN4070.jpg

ian.jpg

DSCN4141.jpg

This car is cappable of 300+ bhp with a new manifold, cams and remap to v-power.

Now the bad points its had a matt black respray before i brought it which is ok but its not very good on the bonnet or roof personally this has never bothered me but it depends if you want performance or looks ;) it has a few dings and a scratch on the rear bumper. it also has a very slight oil leak from the sump which has been there for over a year and hasnt got any worse, 1 of the hub caps is missing off the alloy and has very slight curbing and the 2nd syncro grinds in the higher revs when cold but fine when warm this has been the case since iv owned the car.

also the manifold is leaking i did weld up the cracks about 6 months ago but they have started to come back but this would be cured with
A) better manifold
B) uprated mounts or engine damper

apart from that there is nothing wrong

I have removed the Profec b ebc and cd player as they will be going in my next project incase anyone thinks they will be included from the picture.

It has 10 months MOT, 2months Tax, new oil and filter, new Front pads and 2 new tryes this week.

here is a little VIDEO

http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/iain__211/?action=view&current=130mph.flv

I think thats it so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Contact Details: U2U

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collect

Last edited:

Adam_Glanza

Member +
beautiful car mate and its obvious lots of hard work has gone into it.

sad to hear about the money loss mate hope you can claim it back!

good luck with the sale.

Harvey

Member +
:( Its a shame you have to sell up mate :(

I can vouch for this car, been out in it. Its extremely rapid!!!!

thanks harvey, come on guys there must be someone that wants it, you would be looking at almost double if you were to start from scratch and check the video out guys

Rik

Member +
Might as well bump for you, just thought i'd say it looks like an ace car an should be snapped up with a price like that! Hope you get your dolla back mate, them bloody thieving gits!

jamesbaa

Member +
i know you probably wouldnt but would you consider breaking it and returning it to standered, probably be able to make more money out of it!!

Elaine

Lifer
Have seen this car in the flesh and F**k me its fast!!!

If I had the money I really would buy this Iain!!

Good luck with the sale not that you need it!!

yeah i probally will james but i just dont have the time at the moment to strip it down plus it would make somone a awesome car, Thanks elaine i will see you on the 1st if your going to triton

parkiboy

Member +
its a bad time of the year to be selling i think that is the only reason it hasnt sold yet!! if it wasnt coming up to christmas id be very tempted!!

yeah i know parkiboy i had alot of intrest last time it went up for sale, if i didnt need the money i would keep it, i think i may just have to keep it for the moment and get on by with no money for a couple of months

Mike D EP82

Member +
sorry about the money loss wot a robbing bastard!! only thing i have to say is good vid just shows how fast it is but sadl i wouldnt pay 4k for it because of its age and the problems needing repair but apart from that top fun car wish mine could eb this fast but affording it is another story