Member +
For sale:
4EFTE Block and head

Item Condition:
Average

Price and price conditions:
£70

Extra Info:
Head is fine, block has no crank. cams included, no headcover at the min...what you see in the pic is what you get basically :p, probs good for someone who has cracked a head, or wants to do a forged build.

Pictures:
SNC00391.jpg

Contact Details:
PM or reply in thread

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Pick up

turboflow

Member +
YO DUDE,

i will take them both off you if u can wait til friday and also based on how far you are from kent. pm please asap

RobSR

Member +
Would you split? And could delivery be arranged on the head?

its not really worth splitting as its pretty cheap for the whole thing...but yea, ill need to get a headbolt tool that will take a couple of days to come through etc tho..

Fire me a pm, and we can sort something out. :)

andy.i

Member +
mega cheap

join the club mate, if i lower the price of the glanza any cheaper all the chavs will want to buy it!

wee-jo

Member +
Is the block scored in anyway? I melted a piston which scored the block so mine is unrepairable, what condition is the crank aswell in your other thread?

RobSR

Member +
well tbh I don't know. as I haven't had it full apart and can't really see.

the engine did a shell on number 3 hence why the crank is worn there and needs a re grind presumably!

wee-jo

Member +
well tbh I don't know. as I haven't had it full apart and can't really see.

the engine did a shell on number 3 hence why the crank is worn there and needs a re grind presumably!

Alright mate, have you managed to take a look at the block yet?

J25GTi

Lifer
Fuck, I knew I forgot to do something! This is why I hate only having internet on my blackberry!

Damn, sorry bud, gutted I missed ut.

If it is still around ill still have the head, if you won't split ill take the whole lot.

Pm me if its still around bud

Status
Not open for further replies.