4EFTE Engine For sale

mickyboy

Member +
Item For Sale: 4efte engine comes with

inlet manifold,
injestors
all sensors
Also i was told by the previous owner that the timeing belt was changed around 4k ago

Item Condition & Description

I dont know the full history of this engine as i've only bought the car to break! But it runs fine starts first turn of the key no knocks or rattles etc! Im unsure of how many miles this engine has on it because the GT it come out of has had an engine change at some point

When i had the engine started for quite sometime and took it for a run out and let it idle for 10mins or so it did start smoking (but only on idle) However i have took the turbo off and there is oil on the exhaust side of the turbo so my gess is the turbo is goost!

I have done a compression test on the engine and checked oil for water blow by on the cam cover etc and all was good! The compression tester i used was 10pis out i didnt notice it was out untill i started! But all 4 cylinders read 180psi or there abouts! The engine isnt out of the car as yet but it will be by the weekend

Price:
£350 pluss any fees! If picked up cash on collection if not then you'll have to sort your own courier! I can put it on a pallet ready to be picked up etc!

Pictures:
Picture1404_zps48dcf117.jpg

Picture1403_zps265bfa13.jpg

Picture1405_zpsa645e7ae.jpg

Cylinder 1...This one did read the same as the rest but i loss a few psi by the time i grabbed my camera!
Picture1359_zps7d22ba22.jpg

Cylinder 2
Picture1360_zps4408f515.jpg

Cylinder 3
Picture1361_zps996e2b7e.jpg

Cylinder 4
Picture1362_zps5c52e12e.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: paypal/cash on collection! Sort your own courier

Last edited:

mickyboy

Member +
Bump

Will get photos of the exhaust ports sometime today to show there are no signs of oil! And will get a pic of the head to show there are no cracks etc