4efte inside!!!!

lvaleiron

Member +
Hi to all TGTT members!!!! I've been reading and posting in this forum for some time now, but i haven't still introduce myself neither my ride. So here it goes! I'm from the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean and i own a Mazda 121 DB "Bubble" car with a 4efte engine in it. I've recently created a blog where i put photos of my car and the mods i currently have on it. If you guys want to check it out is on http://mazda121.blogspot.com/. Feel free to comment anything you guys want, and also any suggestions is heavily appreciated...:rockon:

Hey mate welcome to the site thats a great project you've built looks like alot of hard work put into well done I must say:)

lvaleiron

Member +
Hey mate welcome to the site thats a great project you've built looks like a lot of hard work put into well done I must say:)
Thanks for the greetings!!!, is being a long and sometimes frustrating project... but is coming better than i expected now days!:rockon:
welcome to the site.
Thanks bro!!!, i'm going to be updating the blog from time to time and let you guys know when i update it!.:beer:

i'm going to be updating the blog from time to time and let you guys know when i update it!.:beer:

Be sure that you do:) I'd say that your's is the only one on the planet and there would be alot of people on the site interested in your project. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.