97'GlanzaVTurbo Terrible seller, untrustworth avoid!!!

we going to do anything about the intercooler you sold me, which has a big leak right in the middle of the core and is therefor unrepairable and now totally useless!!!!

emailed quite a few times, and its not sold a seen its sold on your description which said bent fins, not "hole in core"

Tim :( not happy

Sorry but i haven't checked my emails in a while, I have been working. I thought you would have sent me a PM before posting on my thread, that's what the sales feedback forum is for but anyway.
I sold you the intercooler as a Used item with bent fins and no other damage because in my possession it didn't have any other damage. I made you fully aware that when I took it off the car it looked worst than when it was on the car, you asked me for more detailed pictures which I sent you showing the full damage of the bent fins on the intercooler which you accepted. You then stated in your own mail that when you first seen the intercooler you were happy with it. Then you cleaned the intercooler and thought it looked a lot worse so took it to be pressure tested ...and then you find a fault. You could have easy made the hole in the intercooler whilst cleaning the core as you said the material is very thin. Either way i wont be compensating you. as there is no way to tell now if you damaged it after it was received. You could have asked for a pressure test before hand but there was no mention. It is a second hand item , there was no way to tell there was a hole in the core if there even was so when I sent it to you bar pressure testing it myself, which you were aware I had not done. So can you stop making out like I sold you the item knowing there was a hole in the core, besides that you haven't even sent me any evidence of the hole in the core before you came on here and posted. Even if you did there is now no way to tell there was a fault before it left me so I don't really know what it is you expect me to do. Now can you please reply though pm or through the sales feedback area like your supposed to.

Christy

we going to do anything about the intercooler you sold me, which has a big leak right in the middle of the core and is therefor unrepairable and now totally useless!!!!

emailed quite a few times, and its not sold a seen its sold on your description which said bent fins, not "hole in core"

Tim :( not happy

hang on lets get something straight. i have sent you numerious emails and had no reply what so ever, you can't say you've not recieved them either because you've posted bump posts on this threads after i've sent the mail so proves you've had the internet.

As for the core i'm not saying you knew about a hole in the core, we both knew there was damaged fins but you assured me the intercooler was ok (or to the best of your knowing) damaged fins aren't my concern that can be fixed. When i say cleaning its not like its been through a high pressure wash or had any metal pushed into it, its more a light degrease and i noticed a small hairline around one of hte damaged areas. I run a tuning company so more than capable of pressure testing a core which i did to make sure it wasn't a leak. If the core held pressure i wouldn't have bothered to contact you.

But the fact of the matter is the core you have sold me (£350 as well which i believe is a more than adiquate price i've paid) is prietty much worthless as the core is irrepairable.

why would i damage it myself just to have to repair it at my cost to make you look bad? i don't think thats would happen do you.

End of the day i've paid you £350 for something which is basically a piece of junk and won't do what you've sold it to me to do. (regardless if you knew about it or not)

this is now going to cost me £290.76 to repair, i can show you the invoice for a new core custom made from radtec if you wish. and i'll weld it in myself. just to get it to what it should. I'm not asking for a full refund, or even for the price of the replacement core, but i think i should be compensated to what this item is really worth.

To anyone else this is worth scrap value, but being in the trade and being able to get it fixed its still some use to me. I think £100 compensation is more than fair, means i've paid £250 for a leaking intercooler kit.

either that or give me my £350 back and you can take this completely back and see if you can sell it elsewhere.

Look forward to hearing from you on this matter, before i persue it futher with a paypal refund and if that doesn't help legal action through my creditcard.

Tim :(

a pin hole in the core would not make it laggy! either way its leaking and not as sold.

is anything going to be done about this or am i going to get the credit card to persue legal matters?

Firstly Tim, I told you before to leave feedback or unresolved issues elsewhere.If you want a reply in the future either Pm, email or post in the feedback section. I will be getting a moderator to remove these posts fom my thread and start a feedback thread.

''i have sent you numerous emails and had no reply what so ever, you can't say you've not received them either because you've posted bump posts
on this threads after i've sent the mail so proves you've had the internet.''

My availability on the internet has nothing to do with anyone but me. I decide when i check my hotmail not you(which i can't actually do in work because unlike gtt it is blocked) I have replied to every one of your emails apart from the last one so you continue to lie, fine by me....

''you assured me the intercooler was ok (or to the best of your knowing) ''

You have told me yourself in your emails..the intercooler was perfectly fine apart from the bent fins when it arrived and you were very happy with it ..You received an item which you were satisfied was how it should be.
IT WAS ONLY AFTER cleaning, painting and pressurising it that a small crack 'appeared.' It was running perfectly before it was posted and arrived in the same condition. I made you aware that it had bent fins...which it did...but it was running great at HIGH BOOST...which it was, so there was no cause for me to do a pressure test as there were no signs what so ever of a leaking core which i highly doubt there was when it left me...as johnny said it wasnt laggy and it wasnt at all laggy when i drove it down to the garage to remove it.

''why would i damage it myself just to have to repair it at my cost to make you look bad? i don't think that would happen do you''......

Is that what i said, where did i once say that?...or is this what i actually said...''You could have easy made the hole in the intercooler whilst cleaning the core as you said the material is very thin''
Lying really doesn't help the situation.

THE FACT THAT YOU WORK AT A TUNING COMPANY HAS NO BEARING WITH ME.

''End of the day i've paid you £350 for something which is basically a piece of junk and won't do what you've sold it to me to do.''

It did exactly what it was supposed to do for me throughout the entirety of owning the car, so im finding it pretty hard to believe you, especially after the way you've went about it...sending me an invoice means nothing...a bill means nothing.

I sold an item......
As you've already told me you recieved it in the same condition that you expected to recieve it in....
And then a crack appeared AFTER you worked on it.....
You have heard back from me now so you can proceed in doing what you have to. Either way, after all this, the money won't be coming from me.

You sold him the part 'As described' and it wasn't 'As described'. I think compensation of £100 is MORE than fair or else refund him entirely and take the product back. Whether of not you new it was defective makes no difference, it WAS faulty. Who in their right mind would break a JAM racing intercooler, if it was in perfect working order, in the HOPE of getting some money back

Yes it was exactly AS DESCRIBED, it had some bent fins and was running great on my car...You actually expect sellers to sell items in the condition they described and then pay the customer back just because they SAY it isn't working...am i saft.

I never once said he made the hole purposefully did I?What a silly comment.....
I SAID he could have easily done it whilst cleaning and painting as it's basically as thin as tin foil because he has already emailed confirming to me that it had arrived exactly as described in the for sale post BEFORE he had worked on it.............or he could be lying all together to get a part for free which has happened to me on numerous occasions, so please don't even try and put words in my mouth.
I don't know why exactly your trying to tell me what I should do..This is between me and the customer so I think i'll take my own advice.

wow don't you dare make me out to be a lier, i stand by my word. your just saying this to get out of a sale on something that in now useless to me.

regardless if it worked perfectly on your car has nothing to do with it, if you aren't knowledable enough to find an issue that has nothing to do with me. I told you i had recieved it and looked all ok. it was only on closer inspection that i noticed a small hairline crack, and this is why i had it pressure tested.

as for "its probably broke when cleaning" is total rubbish. the crack is right in the area where you photographed the damage, so its obvious where its come from.

At the end of the day you've sold something that is damaged beyond what you've advertised it as and now acting like a child and getting defensive when its been made obvious that you've blaintantly ripped someone off. I'd be embarrsed if i sold something and this happened to them, i wouldn't give the attitude of your not getting fuck all like you have.

very mature and a terrible seller!!!! period

Tim

Bought a Jam racing intercooler from this person, paid top money at £350 for it. i was told there was damage to the fins but all in good condition apart from that and worked fine. Few pictures of the damage and was confirmed by seller it was fin damage only.

box arrived, well packaged. Mounting brackets were bent, and one completely snapped off, but accepted this as i could fabricate more and alloy weld it on. To be picky the core has had a knock as well because its no longer square, end tanks are bent compared to the core. Again ignored if it did its job.

Upon closer inspection in the damaged area i noticed a small hairline crack, which wasn't descriped in the sales ad (given the benifit of the doubt probably didn't know) So i had the core pressure tested to make sure it sealed. It didn't. at 1 bar it lost around 1.5psi of pressure per second. Not enough to make the car run poor but won't perform anywhere near like it should and making it pointless fitting as its irrepairable.

Contacted the seller over Pm and email a couple of times, No reply. Although i was called a lier about this when it was brought into the public eye. I explained what was wrong and what could we do about it. i said i can either return the item to you and have a refund minus postage obviously or i'll keep it with a partial compesation refund because of its condition. its costing me £290.76 to have a replacement core using these end tanks fabricated from radtec just to get this kit upto working standards. I said i don't expect that amount but a little compensation would be nice, as if this was sold as a leaking core kit no-one would touch it, yet i'd still be happy paying £250 for it. so if i had a £100 refund i'd go away happy and wouldn't bother them again.

i think this is way above being fair, and cooperative.

After futher insults about how it was fine when it left (probably ignorance to the problem or possibly knew it leaked) and that i've done this myself to make them look bad or an attempt to get money back (why would i damage a jam racing intercooler just to get £100 back is beyond me) I can also provide a video evidence of this core leaking if they wished to show i'm not making it up.

was left with this statement

"Either way, after all this, the money won't be coming from me. "

i think what started as a possible innocent mistake to the condition of a part for sale, has now turned into this seller showing there true colors which is, "tough shit"

very disapointed and now £650 out of pocket just to get an intercooler for my car

have contacted the mods regarding this to see if they can offer advice but as of yet no reply. :(

Very unhappy, Tim

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
sure mods have taking action or in the process.

if u dont mins Tim i like to add something....

i contacted same seller as tim over some rad mounts and never received a reply, then went onto thread to only be told there be ready when off car.
I then PM'd again and was ignored, and then was never replied to with my third pm or my post on the thread.

luckily a trusted seller Jay had some and hey presto two days later there in my hands.....

hope gets sorted for you Tim...

i hope something can be done by the mods to help me here. the selling insisted on payment sent via a gift. only now do i realise that means i have no payment protection :(

to be honest if i got £100 back i would walk away happy. as i think £250 for a leaking intercooler kit is still a good sell for the seller.

Not trying to screw anyone or be unfair

Tim :(

richglanzav

Member +
he insisted on payment as a gift?! what difference does it make to him if its a gift or not as long as u cover the 4% fee?!

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
was down with 97glanzav today for a few parts and was 120%satisfied with the parts, friendlyness and price of what i got.would highly recomend him to anyone else.really dont kno what all this negatavity is about.this was my second tym buying of him and i for one will buy again....and i proably will in the next few weeks:)

and as for above hes not the only one thats asks for the payment as gift, some sellers do, such as me, as it causes less hastle

darren

darren

topic replies stopped working again so only just found this.

because if you send it as a gift they don't get charged the 4% so i thought fair enough, what i didn't realise is that you get bugger all sales protection from paypal. otherwise i'd have just filed a complaint and they would have got all my money back instead.

negativity is because i paid top money for an intercooler which is bloody worthless!!!! i've proved its leaking and even offered to show videos but i just get attitude from the seller, even to a point where he was "you ain't getting nothing from me" yeah hes good with you because your giving him money!, if something breaks or doesn't work as you thought then see what hes like then.

end of the day i paid £350 for an intercooler which leaks like a siv and is totally worthless, he wouldn't even take it back and just give me my money back, or even give me a partial refund for the agro. no just got attitude. Hes lcuky he lives in ireland is all i'm gonna say!

worthless seller and a scumbag as a person. avoid at all costs!!!!

radi180

Member +
I bought some things off this guy and i havent got them and its nearly 2 weeks now, he only lives the other end of the countyr im startin to get realy pissed off now!!!!!!