98 Glanza v inner wheel bearing seal

waglanzav

Fresh Recruit
Hi,

Anyone here replaced them? I ordered them from toyota and got the wrong part.

I got the version for a non abs car, but we looked on the catalogue and all details of my glanza were entered correctly and the part number was supposedly correct too.

Looking at the pic you can see that the glanza v item has a hole for the abs sensor and a larger lip to cover the ring. That's the part I need.

img2816e.jpg

Just after some help as I seem to be at a dead end when toyota can't even find the right part and can't find anything on the nok numbers... thanks.

Matt.

Texx

Super Moderator
The only part number for an EP91 I can find is 90311-38037.

Whats the part number of the seal you were supplied?

waglanzav

Fresh Recruit
i got the correct one when i ordered a kit off of dave, maybe worth emailing him?

Cool so the right part IS out there, toyota was telling me what they got for me was DEFINITELY right... Even tho it looks totally different. This guy is supposedly the national parts interpreter champ for toyota (australia) and won a trip to japan for it he was saying. No glanza's here tho.

What is his email? PM if u want thanks for that :)

waglanzav

Fresh Recruit
The only part number for an EP91 I can find is 90311-38037.

Whats the part number of the seal you were supplied?

Just looked at my invoice for that purchase and the part number was not on there as I didn't accept them. They will have it on record tho as a return so I will check it against the number you gave me tomorrow, thanks for the help :)

Texx

Super Moderator
90311-38037 is also the part number listed for an EP82, the EPC shows no relation to ABS or non-ABS.