a nightmare on elm street (2010)

alan_5555

Member +
Went to see this tonight, it's as shit as the first one..you know the score, very predictable and jumpy, Freddy looks good but the guy who acted him was dreadfull, exact same story!. was worth the watch tho...as i was quite scared when i was little watching the first made version so needed to see this one.

Can't help myself thinking i should have smoked a spliff before i went in, might have made it even funnier! :haha:

cameroon95

Member +
The thing with these remakes is that they play on your childhood memories of watching horror films.But they are usually garbage

churcherj

Member +
saw this last night....was ok, jumpy in parts but as said very predictable, was worth going to see though! also some awful actors haha

iamlegend

Member +
seen this tonight and thought it was amazing very good movie and affects where awesome defently reccomended to see!! :freddy::freddy: :beer:
watching the originals now :)

gv1.3

Admin
Can't help myself thinking i should have smoked a spliff before i went in, might have made it even funnier! :haha:

now theres an idea....

Im going to see this tonight, nothing else on that looks any good so Ill give it a whirl

Fizturbo

Member +
Addicted to cinema nothin decent left to watch so watchd KICK-ASS which was shocking for a 15 cer (bits),Really Enjoyed it was well funny :haha:
Oh! an Nicolas cage always :rockon:

gv1.3

Admin
just back from seeing nightmare on elm st, I thought it was weird and good in some places but not so good in other places. It was a chessy horror and I havent seen one in a while so it gets a thumbs up from me.

D1v

Member +
i thought it was terrible, shocking choice of actors/actresses with all the technologic advances they still couldnt come up with a scarier looking freddy, far too predictable there is too many of these shitty attempts of a horror film about.. were they cast too many cud be models that no ones cares if they die or not more so if there are going to get pumped, the original was inventive and distubing this was the total opposite, there is also a serious lack of tension i was sitting there watching this wanting them to fall asleep just so i didnt.

Yeti

Member +
After seeing the adverts and my gf not bought up with the 80's classics. We had to watch at least the first 3 films just so she knew what she was missing and the basic storyline.

Sadly the new film was pure cr@p and we were shocked at how the new film actually just ripped of the old first 3 films, literally shot for shot in most cases!!

Freddy looked terrible, acting was terrible and what I can only describe as the "saw" voice he had? WTF was going on there lol. Shame they didnt cast Robert Englund the original Freddy, but then again i'm glad they didn't based on the rest of the film.

A shame, I thought it would be a good, adding new idea's to an 80's original concept, but it was pure rip, and not even done well. Don't bother wasting a tenner to watch this, go out buy the original's, see Johnny Deep when hes about 15 lol.

2 out of 10. I pray they don't make a sequal ;/

iamlegend

Member +
After seeing the adverts and my gf not bought up with the 80's classics. We had to watch at least the first 3 films just so she knew what she was missing and the basic storyline.

Sadly the new film was pure cr@p and we were shocked at how the new film actually just ripped of the old first 3 films, literally shot for shot in most cases!!

Freddy looked terrible, acting was terrible and what I can only describe as the "saw" voice he had? WTF was going on there lol. Shame they didnt cast Robert Englund the original Freddy, but then again i'm glad they didn't based on the rest of the film.

A shame, I thought it would be a good, adding new idea's to an 80's original concept, but it was pure rip, and not even done well. Don't bother wasting a tenner to watch this, go out buy the original's, see Johnny Deep when hes about 15 lol.

2 out of 10. I pray they don't make a sequal ;/

yes becouse it is a remake mate of nightmare on elm street the original ;)