**aasco 4efte lightweight flywheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

lleey2k4

Member +
For sale: aasco 4efte lightweight flywheel

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: £220 delivered

Extra Info: 4efte lightweight good, brought last week as i intended to run big power on the vf23 but now i have gone for a change of plan.

Pictures:
IMG_0961.jpg

Contact Details: PM me or lleey2k4@hotmail.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Price is collected but can get a price for delivery

Last edited:

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
the pic aint working for me mate. is this brand new? might be interested

lleey2k4

Member +
@ Bazza only joking mate, i think since i sold them and the flocked interior and found a cracked main cap in the engine i was going to build i have lost alot of interest in building her up so just want to keep her how it is.

@ Keith, it's not brand new mate but its as good as.

@ Nuggie, cash only atm mate unless you have an S15 fronted S14 with URAS bumpers that you would take in part exchange for :p

lleey2k4

Member +
Any good input? Or keep out my sale thread.......twat :shoot:

Plus the delivery will be more from yank land to uk plus all other costs.

you pay duty and VAT on the cost of the good and the cost of the shipping paid on it plus the customs clearance fee, works out at around £315-£320 to get one to your door in th UK

Phil

Super Moderator
you pay duty and VAT on the cost of the good and the cost of the shipping paid on it plus the customs clearance fee, works out at around £315-£320 to get one to your door in th UK

exactly, and your ups/fedex can take the liberty of paying you import duty and then charge you for it, if be caught that way manys a time.

but for you ruggier, it wouldnt be an issue given your location

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.