Accident Rad Smashed earlier - will this 1 fit?

Garci

Member +
hi guys met an accident about a hr ago. some idiot drove out on me & to avoid writing-off my car run off the road catch some snow slide hit a hydro pole earthing wire and smashed my Rad,driver side quad light,bumper & grill. will this civic vtec Rad work? http://cgi.ebay.ca/92-95-HONDA-CIVIC-VTEC-EG-SI-42mm-RADIATOR-14FAN-KIT-93_W0QQitemZ190336164156QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item2c50eb613c also am goin TD04L soon will be using TD04l (blk) mani & (silver)decat kit with WRX turbo from Speedvisioncps.com. just want know if this rad will fit & work good enough.

Thanks guys.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Sorry to hear that..

Rad look's good an it come's with fan..

Think you have to make up mounting bracket's to hold it in place (correct me if im wrong anyone) but im sure i'v seen someone make up support brackets for this rad...

Garci

Member +
yeh stulet-GT: shit happens, just weird coz i was just leaving work and saw 1 of my co-work driving a old car ,so i said to him "hey what happen to your pickup truck? & he said he spin out in snow monday evening after work and hit a fire hydrant and his truck is write off " then 30mins later i was in the similar situtation.

So yeh, as long as this Rad will fit & work that all i need. the support brackets we could make up in the shop. my father-in-law is good at that stuff.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
So yeh, as long as this Rad will fit & work that all i need. the support brackets we could make up in the shop. my father-in-law is good at that stuff.

Someone on hear made there bracket's an posted it up, have a search around it hear some where...