#ACT Xtreme paddle clutch#

essex-ep

Member +
For sale: ACT 4 puck paddle clutch

Item Condition: Pressure plate has done about 8000 miles but the clutch plate is brand new!!

Price and price conditions: £180.00 plus 4% paypal fees

Extra Info: Selling due to buying another kit, on my old clutch plate i was running 347hp so pretty strong too, also its rated to 350lb, you will need a new thrust bearing but many traders sell them so easy to get hold of :)

Pictures:
clutchpic.jpg

Contact Details: 07507799501 or Pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £20 delivery or pick up

Thanks for looking :cool:

Last edited:

churcherj

Member +
For sale: ACT 4 puck paddle clutch

Item Condition: Pressure plate has done about 8000 miles but the clutch plate is brand new!!

Price and price conditions: £220.00 plus 4% paypal fees

Extra Info: Selling due to buying another kit, on my old clutch plate i was running 347hp so pretty strong too, you will need a new thrust bearing but many traders sell them so easy to get hold of :)

Pictures:
clutchpic.jpg

Contact Details: 07507799501 or Pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £20 delivery or pick up

Thanks for looking :cool:

do you know what torque this clutch can handle? do you know which traders sell act clutches and could provide a thrust bearing? any spec on this would be great cheers

essex-ep

Member +
Im sure you can just use a oem thrust bearing with it, and its rated to 350lb mate, i run around 270 through it and was mint, hope this helps :)

scot-ish

Member +
i have that clutch fitted, and for paddle, i find it quite easy to get used to, im running this clutch on standard power tho, so is wasted in my car lol.

dantheman

Member +
good clutch this, has a nice pedal considering its a paddle clutch. release bearing is an oem one by the way.

essex-ep

Member +
£120 is far to low mate

It is a great clutch dude, the only reson im selling is because the clutch plate took nearly 3 months to get here from the states and i needed my car back on the road so i got another kit

I got the clutch plate from Tuning Developments and the pressure plate came off my car

I will take £200 for this guys, great clutch for someone wanting big power

:)