Adujustable Panhard Rod Query

domglanzaturbo

Member +
Hey,

Am going to be fitting a set of D2 coilovers in January on a set on 14" alloys and also fitting an adujustable panahard rod too!
The query i have is once i have set up the panhard rod up right on the 14" alloys will i have to adjust it again, because i will hopefully be getting a set of 15" alloys in March??

Any help would be much appricieated!

Dom

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
no it should be fine once set up. changing the wheels will not effect the rear Axel in relation to the front one. the only reason you will have to adjust it would be if you were adjusting the ride height again

Bullet00th

Member +
No you won't have to touch the panhard rod. But, if you set the coilovers so low that they close to the wheel arch, when you put the 15" wheels on they might need the height raising, in which case you might need to slighty adjust the panhard rod.

If you give yourself a good amount of wheel clearance you'll be fine.

Matt

mcleod

Member +
if your cars already been lowered before you bought it chances are it will already have one. as if it doesnt the car will lean to one side ie more left or more right compared to the front wheels. the option would be to get your arches rolled