anuva ep82 in cannock

richglanzav

Member +
erm looked a bit dirty mate yeah lol...was pullin outta cul de sac left up 2wards leisure centre...think there was a bike pullin out by you aswell? lol

AndyGT

Fresh Recruit
yeah mate that was definatly me,my friends live on the bevan lee estate so i was probs heading up to see them,you from round that area then mate? car still is dirty lol

saddler

Member +
Andy was you in bloxwich last week..in a 2 tone grey with a fmic !!
as you passed me in my starlet gli..

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Think I saw this few months back when I used to work in Cannock (oh the shame!)

saddler

Member +
there looks to be a good Gt/Glanza turn out around the midlands you should turn up and the next j10 meet.. As it would be great to see some starlets there..

lleey2k4

Member +
Wheres this Junction 10 meet as i live there and on Sundays im usually up by the sainsburys.

Are you talking about KFC?

richglanzav

Member +
just gimme another week lol 2 get mine bk...just from junc 11 to 10 i'd be there in a shot for any kind of meet :rockon:
andy GT mate yeh i live in cannock...:D

Last edited:

lleey2k4

Member +
Shame i have never seen your glanza about as i go round cannock quite abit.

I always see Pates glanza round there and the silver glanza at the biker cafe.

richglanzav

Member +
yea mate pates glanza is a fuckin rocket...and that silver one looks pretty sweet too dnt know what power its running tho...well when i get mine bk finished ile take ya 4 a spin, taste some k26 power!...once i get used 2 driving a car again :p

richglanzav

Member +
sweet lol u got ur engine forged aswell now then? av 2 av a midlands meet down walsall or sumthin soon cus there quite a few starbo's round ere now

lleey2k4

Member +
Nah mate but i will get down to Dave hopefully early on next year as i need a few more things before the trackday.

Have you got a piggyback and getting it mapped for the k26?

saddler

Member +
On that note if anybody from these area's what to do a mini area meet im sure it could be arranged with ease

lleey2k4

Member +
Sounds pretty good to me, i got my alloys off a lad on there Shaun from brum with the GTI-R sold them to another lad called 'Neilandbob' from chesterfield.

lleey2k4

Member +
HAHA yes, went onto streetsleepers to find he had sold them 2 days before i went on, then spent the night looking up the gtir forums for who he sold them to.

PMed the bloke he sed no he wont sell them then a month later 5 miles use and a new set of tyres, he PMed me back to say i could have them so took them straight off his hands :)