any else stickering up for lemans

turboflow

Member +
just been getting mine ready to slap them on for lemans,

will get pics up when they are on

any one else put up your pics

durmz

Member +
yo owen, trust that air filter went on ok? were u running without anything on it at all before? :haha:

turboflow

Member +
lol not on yet did not have time by the time i got home. i have run without one for over a year and had no issues but driving across duty france and lemans itself is not wise really
lol

durmz

Member +
lol not on yet did not have time by the time i got home. i have run without one for over a year and had no issues but driving across duty france and lemans itself is not wise really
lol

lol nothing atall? not even mesh? well the car should be ok to drive to daves on saturday with nothing on it then

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Can't justify the cost, I'll spend it on booze.

Plus it'd be damn hard to beat what I did to my Le Mans Volvo.

Starlet_Sam

just dont boost on gravel or near a big puddle, common sense really lol

From this I know that this is your first Le Mans, yeah?

If it's dry there is untold quantities of dust always in the air. I'd always have a filter for Le Mans.

When are you heading down and which campsite?

durmz

Member +

If it's dry there is untold quantities of dust always in the air. I'd always have a filter for Le Mans.

yeah he knows, thats why he bought one off me lol

turboflow

Member +

i have a filter now, i bought one from durmz yesterday coz of lemans lol. im a rokie what did some research lol

turboflow

Member +
good spot then, i google earthed it and compared it to the area outline on the ticket so i know where i wanna go lol

Starlet_Sam

If it's the bit next to Porsche Curves then you need a different ticket for that!