any help welcome :)

joshassassin

Member +
ok guys thought id kill a few birds at once so here goes
1)how do i fit new dials
2)how do i fit a mph coverstion
3)what is a fcd and wat does it do(laymends tearms plz)
4)what is an actuator and wat does it do(laymends tearms plz)
5)what else will i need to run .8-1.0 bar
i know that i have asked alot and maby a few before so i will have a quick look but thanks in advance guys :)
oh and i got insurance for the starlet with 1 yr ncb and the exhaust covers a manifold and decat so i will be getting these soon so where is best to get them aswell lol

mods are airfileter so far (japspeed zaust, meister r coils , hks filter and hkz ssqv to come)

churcherj

Member +
ok guys thought id kill a few birds at once so here goes
1)how do i fit new dials
2)how do i fit a mph coverstion
3)what is a fcd and wat does it do(laymends tearms plz)
4)what is an actuator and wat does it do(laymends tearms plz)
5)what else will i need to run .8-1.0 bar
i know that i have asked alot and maby a few before so i will have a quick look but thanks in advance guys :)
oh and i got insurance for the starlet with 1 yr ncb and the exhaust covers a manifold and decat so i will be getting these soon so where is best to get them aswell lol

FCD is a fuel cut defender, allows you to over ride factory fuel cut mate so you can boost higher (DONT fit one without fueling mods, you will wreck your engine!)

actuator pulls on the wastegate flap so controls how much boost you run, most people run a hks adjustable actuator with the ct9, so you can shorten/lengthen it to determine what boost you want to run

to run 1 bar you will need: fueling mods, FPR or management, FMIC, Manifold/Decat, the stock one has a restriction, good boost control, maybe a few other obvious things ive missed

go for a wepr manifold/downpipe they are good :)

also there is a few guides on here how to do a mph conversion and also how to fit indigo dials to the GT :) have a look on the help section....feel free to rep mate! :)

EDIT: have a browse of this aswell, should get you started and give you some more knowledge to optimise your ct9 setup

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?34351-Well-balanced-200bhp-Look-inside

Last edited: