any one used ez shims on your rear wheels

turboflow

Member +
been looking to some how get camber on my rear wheels as on hard cornering the arse is in need of it. seen that people use something called ez shims to get the camber on cars using the same set up as ours. has any one used them and do the work on ours or is it impossible

owen

Rory

Lifer
Never needed rear camber on track before.

Look elsewhere if the rear keeps stepping out. ;)

turboflow

Member +
it just on hard turn in and obviously the lift off but mainly the turn in is the problem. u can feel it work its way forward through the car

Rory

Lifer
Never had the issue of the rear stepping out on track, or even the road.

Smooth is the key.

Rory

Lifer
Playing on roundabouts or something?

How on earth are you cornering that hard on the street? Or are you playing fast and the furious?

turboflow

Member +
it does not step out completely but goes dead light and if u make one wrong move it will fuck u over. sometimes smoothly just isnt an option lol want to try and stop this innitial light feeling it gives. hard to explain completely

turboflow

Member +
no i have been advised to get one, will this clear it up do u think. also id aze b still looking for a full set of of acl's coz i have some im not using, full std size set acl un opened

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
na i found that the rear arb tends to give you a light back end as it stiffen's it uo too much, was gonna say take it off and try that,
you checked all your tyre pressure's and what tyre's you got?

turboflow

Member +
yeah all stripped out and i have parada spec 2's maybe i should try a rear brace too. thuis may be something incurable and im being optimistic. this is only when really gunning and hard turn in is the only option. might just have to deal with it