Any Web Developers on here?

Wills21

Member +
As above lads, started a course a few weeks ago in Web Development, very interesting so far. I had absolutely no experience in the area before staring the course so I'm finding it fairly challenging.

richglanzav

Member +
what level is it mate, i did a city and guilds advanced html course a few years ago. very rusty on it now i think lol. very interesting subject though. do you use dreamweaver?

Wills21

Member +
Its a level 6 mate, not 100% on what programs were using yet, doing xhtml, java, and css. Doing a bit of animation now with flash not to sure after that.

richglanzav

Member +
ah nice thats above what i did im pretty sure. we only used frontpage but i sort of self taught myself dreamweaver to a point and flash is pretty good if your good with it aswell. we used visual basic for the programming side of things. one of my assignments was to make a webpage with a functioning naughts and crosses game lol.

dark_knight

Member +
9 to 5

i do this for a living.. :)
my love for the V is a side thing.. :D :p
need any help..? with anything web-related..?

Wills21

Member +
ah nice thats above what i did im pretty sure. we only used frontpage but i sort of self taught myself dreamweaver to a point and flash is pretty good if your good with it aswell. we used visual basic for the programming side of things. one of my assignments was to make a webpage with a functioning naughts and crosses game lol.

There are three modules on this course, html xhtml and css is one, multimedia is the second, and the third one is a software project where we have to design some sort of application or something, they havent decided yet I dont think. Looking forward to it I have to say, I'll keep you in mind if I run into any bother lol

i do this for a living.. :)
my love for the V is a side thing.. :D :p
need any help..? with anything web-related..?

I'll keep you in mind too mate if I have any difficulty with it cheers

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Im actually in the process of starting up a web and graphics design business, to work from home once I finish my degree. Its all a BIG learning curve :)

gv1.3

Admin
I do a bit. I own a company that can supply web hosting and domain registration on very solid platform if any of you are looking for same :)

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
I do a bit. I own a company that can supply web hosting and domain registration on very solid platform if any of you are looking for same :)

handy to know as I will be looking for a good hosting company for all of my clients, can you send me the details so I can have a look at your prices and packages etc?