Anybody got an iPhone yet?

TRD

Member +
I got one yesterday and had it unlocked and sim-free in 15 minutes. Its fupping class!

Duff

Member +
My girlfriend wants one for xmass, what are they like, is there a camera on it?? doesnt mention one in th ads!!

TRD

Member +
yep. 2 mega pixel. Thats something Apple should maybe look at as most phones now have more than that.

They make excelent computers... shit ipods.. god only knows how bad the phone will be for battery and limited functionality..especially the battery!

Tell me, if you press the screen a little to hard, does it just die? LOL.. Classic on the IPOD's ..

Im a Zen lover myself..! Apple should stick at what it does best.. Computers (with a little help from microsoft)

P.s I do not have one, seen one, Held one, but Im mearly forseeing the future :)

TRD

Member +
I think your being a bit harsh Suspected_Psycho. The iPhone and the new iPod Touch are a different class all together. Much improved products.

Gee

Member +
Played with one of these few weeks before release as I work for O2.

The interface/operating system is class. Very smart phone.

But it lacks:

3G - MMS - Better camera - Can't record video

What was the crack with unlocking it? When I look at one, the sim was imbedded within the iPhone and could not be opened and apparantly the sims are of a different size? Not sure if its true thou.

JPerformance

Fresh Recruit
amazing we phone , but have to agree with gee here needs a better cametc, the ''unlocking'' is done via software, just google it theres a french site has everything how to do it lol

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Played with one of these few weeks before release as I work for O2.

The interface/operating system is class. Very smart phone.

But it lacks:

3G - MMS - Better camera - Can't record video

What was the crack with unlocking it? When I look at one, the sim was imbedded within the iPhone and could not be opened and apparantly the sims are of a different size? Not sure if its true thou.

no you just need a pin to take the sim out. its not diff in size.. il be getting one hihi. will take long for sure to be available in malta , but i managed to find wer i can bring one unlocked.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
I got one yesterday and had it unlocked and sim-free in 15 minutes. Its fupping class!

what software did you use to unlock it? anysim? can you send me a linky to the software or any steps dude? cheers ;)

ep_chen

Member +
No 3G uses only Wi-Fi.
Couple of function packed into one gadget itself. creative user interface too but the loading is pretty slow.

SMART phone but i wont label it a INTELLIGENT !

AdDaMan

Member +
i had a lil play with one and thought the system was good but that was about it. I already have a PDA for work and dont want another...plus ive only just got my 6500 classic :)

mossy

Member +
to top all that you cant set mp3 a ring tone
no 3g no a chance i buy that , i personally prefer nokia n95,had it for 8 month and its ace, download a few usefull software like skype and msn, chat and talk for free

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
No 3G uses only Wi-Fi.
Couple of function packed into one gadget itself. creative user interface too but the loading is pretty slow.

SMART phone but i wont label it a INTELLIGENT !

slow?? what about a symbian phone? for example n70, m600, P1i(this one lets you take a shower and when your ready its still loading). iphone is not that bad and its worth waiting every second! you have to keep in mind what operating system has got.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
to top all that you cant set mp3 a ring tone
no 3g no a chance i buy that , i personally prefer nokia n95,had it for 8 month and its ace, download a few usefull software like skype and msn, chat and talk for free

you can with some tweaks.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
wuda got one but i think its overpriced and overrated.

no decent camera or no video at all?

tbh i think its taking a step back theres much better phones out there at the moment but just coz its made by apple everyone wants one.. nerds lol