anybody know if emanage ultimate will work/work well with ek9 type r b16b?

hi as some of you mite know i swopped the glanza for an ek9 recently and have a greddy emanage ultimate with main harness and 3 bar map sensor at the house never used that i was supose to fit on the glanza and just wondering would it be ok to use to tune my ek9 when i have bolt on mods like manifold decat induction and maybe cams?

i asked on ek9.org but couldnt get a straight answer some fella was blabing bot open and closed loop?

i said id ask on here as this is where all the cool people are:cool::)

thanks guys for any input rep will be given!

if it turns out to be no good i mite just let the emanage off for a steal price;)

Decep82

Member +
u wil get 10 bhp at the most mate , a friend of mine put a blue on a teg r and i think it was 7 or 8 but he got an extra 15 torque so dat wasnt to bad in a way

hi as some of you mite know i swopped the glanza for an ek9 recently and have a greddy emanage ultimate with main harness and 3 bar map sensor at the house never used that i was supose to fit on the glanza and just wondering would it be ok to use to tune my ek9 when i have bolt on mods like manifold decat induction and maybe cams?

i asked on ek9.org but couldnt get a straight answer some fella was blabing bot open and closed loop?

i said id ask on here as this is where all the cool people are:cool::)

thanks guys for any input rep will be given!

if it turns out to be no good i mite just let the emanage off for a steal price;)

I'll buy that map sensor off you if your selling.;)

Rory

Lifer
I would rather use the likes of Crome or Hondata on the Hondas.

I use the EMU on the GT, but i wouldnt use it on any Honda.
Theres better out there for less. ;)