anyone do spinning?

churcherj

Member +
fancy spicing up my cardio abit and maybe trying spinning at my gym as its free :rockon:

has anyone done this before? heard its abit of a killer but looks fun and energetic...would make a change from long boring runs!

stavros

Member +
Watched my ex bird do it from the bar in the gym... looked hard work lol. But in all seriousness, she used to really enjoy it and it appeared to work well; quite a few of the backs up the rugby club used to do it too with great results. If its free, no harm in trying it out bud :)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
yup at least once a week now part of my rehab got an op on my knee , about 20 people normally in the class and about 3/4s of that are women cany go wrong lol

churcherj

Member +
yup at least once a week now part of my rehab got an op on my knee , about 20 people normally in the class and about 3/4s of that are women cany go wrong lol

haha sounds good, thinking of giving it a go! hmm now to decide, early morning or night time!? i also do thai boxing and MMA but thats a different storey! how long u been doing it? increased fitness? or do u do it mainly for rehab for your knee?

Watched my ex bird do it from the bar in the gym... looked hard work lol. But in all seriousness, she used to really enjoy it and it appeared to work well; quite a few of the backs up the rugby club used to do it too with great results. If its free, no harm in trying it out bud :)

think it could be worth a go mate!