anyone fitted 8" wide wheels on their glanza

dark_knight

Member +
8"

@ srankin90: 8 inch!? that's ambitious..! :)
running 6.5" all round on mine. there is very slight rubbing on the front inner arches so i'd presume if you were to fit 8", you'd proli only get away with it at the rear..? even with hubcentric spaces, you'd only move the rubbing from the inner arches to the outer wheel well.

someone else who may have attempted this may be able to advice but i wouldn't go down this road unless that car is only for straight-line driving.. :p lol

sd075

Fresh Recruit
What ET values do your 6.5" have?
I still have my Honda's 15x6.5 et35 Rays wheels which i'm planning to use on my Glanza aswell.

Maybe the 8" wide will fit if they're like et0 with some stretched tires?

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
i went through this phase lol 15x8 et15 never bothered with the arch work got too lazy ha

SDC10214.jpg

SDC10197.jpg

that was before any camber etc was running -3 on the front was ok, the rear was arch rub heaven i ditched the idea but corey on here did it it looks very well check his posts

Last edited:

srankin90

Member +
those are xxr wheels arnt they. These are what i am thinking on dont know whether to go go with the xxr 001's or 002's

savard

Fresh Recruit
If I can fit 14x9 et 20's on my ep82, you can fit 15x8 on your glanza. Heat gun and hammer may or may not be required.