anyone know anything about tvs

Yes they are shit bring it back right away and get your money back that is what we did. You get what you pay for.

mad_max926

Member +
dont buy lg myn seems to breaks yearly on the plus side richer sounds did give me a new tele, but its due for a malfunction any time soon

dac69er

Super Moderator
dont buy lg myn seems to breaks yearly on the plus side richer sounds did give me a new tele, but its due for a malfunction any time soon

i have 2 lg's and they have both been spot on. they are at the lower end of things price wise, but generally they are pretty reliable.

Mimtu

Member +
always worth spending a little extra on a tv, its gonna last year a good few years (as long as you avoid the real cheapos) LG and Samsung usually get let down by reliability issues, Panasonics get a good report, if you look in the right places you can get a cheap 5 year warranty or even free 5 years, (e.g. richer sounds or john lewis) if you look between £600-£800 you should be able to pick up a really good 42" tv for that now a days unless you want 3D then it would prob be closer to around £1000