Apple Mac G5, Dual Processor for repair or parts - N.Ireland based - CHEAP!

alan_d

Lifer
For sale:
I am selling my spare Apple G5, Twin 1.8GHZ Processor desktop.

Item Condition:
Used - Damaged in transit- possible easy fix or break for parts

Price and price conditions:
£80 and its yours!

Extra Info:

It has 8 RAM slots (unlike the newer model of the dual 1.8 which had 4), currently housing 1.5gig of RAM.
It can run two monitors, has one FW400, one USB 2.0 and headphone socket on front. One FW 400, one 800, two USB 2.0, ethernet, modem, audio out, audio in, optical audio out, optical audio in, bluetooth and wireless sockets on the rear.

It comes with a new install of 10.5, Microsoft Office (2003 I think) and iWork '05.

Front DVD drawer has a door that no longer slides up to cover it.

I purchased the mac as a studio unit to process audio - but upon arrival the base was dented at the loop - it appears to have took a bump in transit. The unit powers up as pictured but has erratic video output. No warning lights lit up on the mobo - so it may just be a new GFX card to get it running full steam. It comes with the ram sticks pictured and should in theory be good to go if a gfx card was added.

Im looking for approx £80 for the whole unit - its worth much much more in breaking parts - but someone here may make it live to beat windows another day!!!

Pictures:

Contact Details:
drop me a pm if interested or email darrahalan@hotmail.com, I have my blackberry on me 24/7 and will get your enquiry as you send it.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Collection, or I can meet - it weighs 28kg so would probably cost £20 to parcelforce it around the UK - southern ireland would probably be mental, however my GF's folks live in Armagh so I could probably take a run down to the border with it - fuelling the RX8 would probably be dearer than postage haha!