ARC Blow Off Valve / Dump Valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

peen

Lifer
For sale: ARC Blow Off Valve / Dump Valve

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £110 - includes Paypal fees and delivery to mainland UK. Buyer must be Paypal verified with a Confirmed Address for delivery.

Extra Info: Had this fitted to my old EP82. In my opinion, a lovely sound, more like crashing shopping trolleys than a high pitch like the SSQV. Not as in your face as other dump valves but I liked it. Was going to keep this and fit to my new EP82 but I'm loving compressor stall too much. ;) Check youtube.com if you want an idea of how it sounds.

This is the last of my mods that I have for sale at present so grab it while you can. Would look lovely alongside an ARC TMIC - have a full ARC setup. :) These are pretty rare.

Will fit later EP82's, maybe other models but I am not sure.

Pictures:

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

Contact Details: Private Message

You can see my feedback for previous sold items here: http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25146

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Delivery to mainland UK included in price. Buyer must be Paypal verified with a Confirmed Address for delivery.

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
i have one of these ill be selling one day. nice bit of kit and very rare.

good luck with the sale mate

irl_13

Fresh Recruit
got any pics of it mounted?

want t see what it looks like in the car? can't picture in my head how it's piped! :homer:

peen

Lifer
Cheers guys. I'm tempted to keep it in case I get bored of compressor stall but there's no point if it is just sitting on a shelf not being used.

irl_13 - Sorry, as it is now removed I don't have any good pics (see below for crap one). It replaces the stock re-circ BOV completely, keeping existing piping. Pretty much a straight fit mate. Takes a couple of minutes to swap over.

Toby - Thanks mate! :) It's a bit of an animal to be honest! Big grins all around though and a great stress reliever. ;) Just gotta have your wits about you eh?

Found this in my Photobucket - it's the best I've got I'm afraid.

DSC00178.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.