are the HDI intercoolers a straight fit?

wishbone

Member +
hey,
just got one of these, i havent gone at fitting it yet. do i have to do any cutting to the bumper its a facelift 99 spec glanza. help appreciated.

wishbone

Member +
ah neil didnt know you had one. ill pop over your just over near tbk yeah? it'd be sometime during next week bud :)

neilcliop

Member +
ah im celbridge but i could meet ya at tbk's no problem bud
took a while to fit but not to bad give me a text during week and ya can take look
mikey has one on his to

Vglanza

Member +
JPerformance ones are an HDI copy mate, but the core is also big, you could always source the piping and buy a smaller core to put on and minimal if any cutting would need too be done. Im getting mine made up next week as i dont want too be cutting chunks out of my bumper, ill post up pics of it done if ya want. should be next thursday.

td04 project:)

Member +
i made wee custom brackets for the top mounts so that the cooler sits as far back as it can go and drilled new holes for the bottom ones, was alot of fannying around but in the end only had to take a very very small amount off the bumper, i will get some pics tomorow and put them up mate. oh yeh and had to cut my toeing eyes off aswelll lol

It's an easier enough fit. Yes a bit of trimming has to be done but it's not the end of the world.

I remember someone fitted one when they first came out and he hacked his whole bumper away, comedy gold that was!