********Attention those that went to Rotorstock 5*******

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Rotorstock Rain-off values: Because Saturday was completely rained-off on the track, we are offering a full rain-off value of £15 for a Saturday ticket, and £10 on a weekend ticket. If you wish to take advantage of this rain-off value, hold on to your ticket! You will need this to claim your rain-off value against any Santa Pod event ticket up-to and including Rotorstock 6. Please telephone 01234 782 828 for details on how to claim.

If any of you guys want to use that against Japshow Finale you will need to ring pod yourselfs and make sure that your ticket purchase is valid for Japshow Finale 2008 and logged against Toyotagtturbo.com​

Elaine

Lifer
Sammi only just seen this thread where did you get this info from?? Might see if my lads want to make use of it after spending a weekend up to our knees in mud lol

*starlet_babe*

Member +
dammit, the other half ripped up the tickets and threw them :(
ive rang, as we paid by card but they need the actual ticket :(

but surely if you paid by card they have a record of you having tickets! :) I would argue if you paid by card over the phone or online they will have record of your ticket
xx

Elaine

Lifer
Non of my lot have there tickets I will giv them a call and see if they have a rocord of the group booking but I think they will just say the same :( O well its still a cheap weekend even if you pay on the gate :)