BACKFIRE Question!!

DarrenGT

Member +
Alri people, just have a small question.. My car when its hot backfires MAD LOUD when taping the trottle when the revs are droping from a high rev but theres no flame? was just curios why its banging so loud and theres no flame??? sounds silly but any ideas:confused:

DarrenGT

Member +
ok i was hopeing someone would have an answer but obviously not ha.. anywho i found a way ta make some flames.. i bought some N.O.S RACING formula to raise the octane rating and its spitn flames now when its backfiring ha!! i bought mine in halfords for 20 squids

J25GTi

Lifer
What? You want it to back fire and create flames? Your losing power cos it is over fuelling.

Great for halfords or maccy d's car park. Not for much else though!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Chavs0.jpg

lol I don't mind a little pop or flame every now then but adding shit to your fuel with the sole intention of getting ii to flame is a bit chav mate. Still, each to their own i guess...

churcherj

Member +
Chavs0.jpg

lol I don't mind a little pop or flame every now then but adding shit to your fuel with the sole intention of getting ii to flame is a bit chav mate. Still, each to their own i guess...

haha that is awesome! made me laugh! rep to u fella! :)

why the hell would you want flames apart from looking like a complete idiot? im sorry but get your car tuned properly and not to overfuel like a mofo!