Bee-R Ignition Misfiring System Rev Limitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: Bee-R Ignition Misfiring System Rev Limitter

Item Condition: Used for 5 days

Price and price conditions: £110 + Posting

For sale, the Rev Limitter by BEE-R for a virtually any 4-cylinder, 6-cylinder and Rotary Engine equipped vehicles. The item is designed to prevent over revving by cutting ignition and thus producing an open flame Rat the exhaust. Please note that the flame will not be produced with vehicles still using the OEM catalytic and those using a silencer at the tip of your aftermarket muffler. Full instructions on installation, disclaimer along with videos are available on BEE-R `s website at (http://www.bee-r.com/english/revlimitter/index.html

Pictures:
2600911712_1fa363eff0.jpg

2600082353_c39fa96a3c.jpg

Contact Details: PM or MSN | ricky411@hotmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: 1st Class Recorded | £4

Last edited:

Gee

Member +
People buy these for the fancy popping and flames, but they can actually be setup for a type of launch control I believe.

Something to keep in mind.

Sticks

Member +
People buy these for the fancy popping and flames, but they can actually be setup for a type of launch control I believe.

thats what i want it for, the launch control. Help on the drag strip a little.

Yeh thats right, it can be wired up to the Handbrake light so you can have a 2nd rev limit for launching. It worked quite well when I had it set up.

Rik

Member +
Do they not help on old turbo set ups? I was going to get one but unsure if it would do more harm than good. I'm getting a speedvision hybrid soon so if i get one, I don't want to kill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.