Best splitter for a V?

Duff

Member +
Yo, which splitter best suits/fits a glanza V? Been looking for a laguna one for a while but cant seem to find any!!..any other recomendations??

Idrees

Banned
Golf VR6/Seat Ibiza is also an option. I'll be going for the Seat Ibiza till I can afford the optional lip.

C

CaL

i was thinking about a laguna splitter as my unlce has a spare....but as the GTs bumper has a dodgy shape.....it will look utter shite imo id get a optional lip....

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
This is my current one (Supra Alot of modding involved)
blackcooler2.jpg

This is the previous one i had on the car ( GTI-R Front bumper cut down, A lot of modding involved again)
DSCF0248-1.jpg

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
i was thinking about a laguna splitter as my unlce has a spare....but as the GTs bumper has a dodgy shape.....it will look utter shite imo id get a optional lip....

obviously you don't know wtf you are talking about..did you not see smores (look in the irish meet for pics)..his is one of the nicest gt's iv'e seen and it has one and its silver,and besides its like rubber so it shapes itself so to speak..

monka

Member +
obviously you don't know wtf you are talking about..did you not see smores (look in the irish meet for pics)..his is one of the nicest gt's iv'e seen and it has one and its silver,and besides its like rubber so it shapes itself so to speak..

yeah just look at most gt's. they dont look shit at all.

Greg0r

Member +
i had a golf one for quite a while, they do look fat and can get a brand new one from ebay for about £20, only problem is as they are quite deep i was constanting scraping the floor and bumps

until i hit a cat and it broke in two :( i got myself a option extra 1996 spec one now off ebay :)