Best way to fit impreza seats

Brad_L

Member +
Ive got myself a set of impreza wrx seats with standard rails.

There's no one near me who can modify the rails to fit so im kinda stuck. Is there anyone on here who can modify my rails to fit?

Cheers :)

jonny-boi32

Member +
take a standard seat out and compare the rails with the subaru ones, with my evo 4 recaros, the rails where the same length and width apart as the standard seats, so i just cut the feet of the standard rails, cut the evo feet of and mounted the starlet feet to the evo rails. maybe the scooby ones could be similar.

Brad_L

Member +
would you be able to modify my rails? thats the problems with living out in the sticks there's no one even close that can do these for me without traveling miles :(

dac69er

Super Moderator
the way i did it is with the seats all in place so i could get the position of them spot on. modifying the rails on the car without the seat could work, but on the other hand it may not.

Brad_L

Member +
well i went to the only engineering place in bude today and they wont touch them :(

look out for a forsale thread soon :(

jonny-boi32

Member +
Give it a go yourself, grind the feet off each and weld on the starlets onto to scoobys, I've used self drilling tec screws till I get someone to weld mine on. Couple of hours work.

dac69er

Super Moderator
Give it a go yourself, grind the feet off each and weld on the starlets onto to scoobys, I've used self drilling tec screws till I get someone to weld mine on. Couple of hours work.

i would seriously not drive that car mate. get them welded asap. those tec screws wont do any good in an accident