big_lad ? black gt big johns tonight.

glanzaj03

Member +
were you at big johns tonight big_lad ? not sure if it was you or not caus i've not seen your car close up before. i was in my cupra parked opposite you, that's if it was you of course.

Big_Daddy

Member +
Yeh that was me, lol, baught some munchies and parked up. was crowed night and busy.
Saw 2silver ibiza there also, with fmic.

glanzaj03

Member +
i don't think he even knows i've got the cupra yet, i was in the type r when i went to collect the turbo timer. last 3 digits are NXW and the pic you can obviously see as my signature. at one point you were right by the entrance to the drive through of big johns abd i pulled in and turned round and my front end swung about 2 ft past your car (on your side aswell). i looked but iwasn't sure if it was you or not otherwise i would of shouted ya. can't believe you never saw me though. it was rammed though i suppose. look out for me up there next week, i'll prob be in the cupra again although there's a very slim chance i might be in the glanza if it's ready in time.

glanzaj03

Member +
i was parked next to my mate in his white 323 gtr if that rings any bells ? it's got black bonnet and black rims ?

Big_Daddy

Member +
i don't think he even knows i've got the cupra yet, i was in the type r when i went to collect the turbo timer. last 3 digits are NXW and the pic you can obviously see as my signature. at one point you were right by the entrance to the drive through of big johns abd i pulled in and turned round and my front end swung about 2 ft past your car (on your side aswell). i looked but iwasn't sure if it was you or not otherwise i would of shouted ya. can't believe you never saw me though. it was rammed though i suppose. look out for me up there next week, i'll prob be in the cupra again although there's a very slim chance i might be in the glanza if it's ready in time.

Quite sure he knows you drive the cupra :rolleyes: I havent seen you so hard to reconise you, the rest of the boys too busy deciding what to order lol :p Did bump into a few trawts down there, but i should clock you nxt time as i know ur reg cupra reg. ;)

glanzaj03

Member +
yeah, now i know what your car looks like i'll know it's you next time.

what's goin on with your gt boostup ? got it on road yet or what ?

boostup

Member +
yeah, now i know what your car looks like i'll know it's you next time.

what's goin on with your gt boostup ? got it on road yet or what ?

not yet mate soon hopefully in the nxt 2weeks for deffo brought a few bits to go on iswell (sps mild steel mani and and a mild steel decat)lookin in to getin a hdi front mount in the next few weeks iswell so lets hope everything goes to plan:haha:

Big_Daddy

Member +
not yet mate soon hopefully in the nxt 2weeks for deffo brought a few bits to go on iswell (sps mild steel mani and and a mild steel decat)lookin in to getin a hdi front mount in the next few weeks iswell so lets hope everything goes to plan:haha:

Your decat arrived? :rolleyes: