Bigger Injectors

niv18

Fresh Recruit
Guys anyone can explain me the real advantage of using bigger injectors. I'm running with IHI VF24 turbo, Emanage ultimate, HKS EVC boost controller and normal injectors. How can bigger injectors help me in search of power

slostar

Fresh Recruit
no advantage, unless your current injectors are running out of flow. ie getting towards 80-90% duty cycle

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yeah if you want to find out get the car dynoed and your tuner can tell you the peak duty cycle, you don't really want it maxing at more than 75%-80%. Stock is 295cc, next up is 330cc and so on. We will be running 850's!!

T

starlet666

Member +
what size do u think i will need for 300 hp atwi got some rebuilt ones from a 7m ge supra atm... and an ultimate... should b sweet u reckon

7mge are 315cc from memory...correct me if i'm worng---light green

now if u want 300whp....u better be looking at some 550cc injectors as a start

@toby--850cc injectors...those are quite big......are u sure about that....maybe u looking at in excess of 500hp???

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Time will tell! Like Gorgan said 550cc should be okay with 300@ wheels. A lot of cars in Japan ran 6 injectors, look at the Cruise EP82, 4 x 700cc and 2 x 660cc!

T

starlet666

Member +
well my motor aint back in as yet but as soon as it is in i will b running it in on the supra ones and then later on will upgrade again... thanks guys