black bmw 2litre and cash swap for starbo standard

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
For sale: black bmw 320 ise e36 4 door saloon. px only

Item Condition:very good

Price and price conditions:px for a fairly standard starbo only will pay some cash with the bmw also depending on condition on the starlet

Extra Info:standard engine, custom exhaust back box and is decated...have a full set of alpina replica wheels and 3 m3 alloys, it has 2 m3 wheels on the back and 2 alpina replica on the front. all wheels are included and have decent tyres on them. its done 138,000 miles a long service history. imaculate interior and couldnt run any better serious people with a starbo to swap are more than welcome to come and see it and come for a drive etc, exterior has a few marks that you cant notice unles your hunting overall its a very nice car, need some thing cheaper to run thats the only reason for swap and i know all about starlets having one aswell as my bm i want another one i can use everyday, mines to much power for everyday use. taxed till august end.

Pictures:will be attached as soon as i get round to it, its a very clean car tho as u will all see soon.

Contact Details: pm me or e-mail grantreilly@hotmail.co.uk

04052008038.jpg

04052008039.jpg

04052008041.jpg

04052008042.jpg

04052008043.jpg

04052008045.jpg

04052008046.jpg

04052008047.jpg

04052008048.jpg

04052008049.jpg

04052008050.jpg

04052008051.jpg

04052008052.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pick up only of course.

Last edited:

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
insurance works out at 150 pound more expensive a year so 15 pounds a month more than my starlet.... oh yea will have 12 months mot on it too taxed also not sure how long ill update that soon actually someone just got a quote from bell being 20 years old same as myself and insurance was less than 1100 pounds worked out almost 600 cheaper than a starlet for the lad

Last edited:
Very good car this used to own it and before me it was owned by a BMW technician very well looked after car. Its fitted with Bilstein shocks and springs aswell.

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
thanks for that joe lol i forgot it was lowered. its got a nice cd player in it too. sunroof everything electric very comfy ride

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
m8 im serious about swap if you are we can meet as im having a few issues getting pics on my pc... we can meet half way between us if u like...its a nice car its worth the trip, if youre intereested pm me your phone number n we sort it out ok mite not call ya till tomorrow as im off out till then but hope to hear from u. cheers

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
my fone is out of action m8 gettin pics is provin to be hard, ill try get me m8 to do it n get em up asap.... im in southend on sea essex m8

sgtturbo

Member +
weel my gt is uninsured and un taxed at the moment up the drive way. Unsed.
Its on here for sale as k plated gt.
Let me no what you think.
My number is 07737 375991
Can you text me ur reg so i can check out insurance and stuff.
Cheers

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
looks good to me m8 needs a few bits n bobs but nothing i cant handle ill get pics up as soon as i can m8 im definitely up for meetin up n maybe coming to an arrangement if we both happy i dont mind a trip to kent either im gonna need a little time to get a bit more money tho as ill need to get a manifold, fcd and sadly loose the side exit mines twice as loud on my other gt lol its just 2.5 inch off the decat out the bumper no boxes flamer lol. that said have u got the old exhaust?

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
got a full bmw fairfield history covering up to 115k miles in 06 all stamped in the book.

anyone wanna make me an offer??? its up for £1600 now anytakers?

scubadaz

Member +
looking

hi mate maybe interested in a bigger car ie bmw yours only thing putting me off is alloys being diff i have a 95 gt black no probs anything remotely wrong with beemer and how much t @ t again is on the car thanks

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
i have a full set of alpina replica whhels m8 i said that in original post read up. it comes with 7 wheels a full set of the fronts and 3 of the backs

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
now car has brand new front discs and pads got receipts. also the alpina style wheels are on it all round now with two brand new tyres on the rear also have receipts also new sparkplugs and oil and filter change receipts for all. still want a swap for a starlet tho with cash any1 interested?