Black ep82 in aberdeen

lewism1

Member +
black k-reg ep82 spotted on holburn st aberdeen near union st drivin past that blue moon place..was about half 10 sat night just wondered if it as any1 on here? :p:cool:

lewism1

Member +
few k reg starbos in aberdeen mate, any noticable features? what kind of wheels?

em not too sure bud was quite dark when i seen it..it had what looked like a nur spec exhaust (could be wrong though) and im sure it had black wheels aswell couldnt see what they were though :haha:

fros got green rear wheels, and hes a k reg. last time i was at union square there was a black gt, k reg with what looked to be a chav at the wheel. then you got kris turner hes got one to but his is candy black with ats deep dish alloys. cant remember what chris stewarts ep85 reg is

lewism1

Member +
fros got green rear wheels, and hes a k reg. last time i was at union square there was a black gt, k reg with what looked to be a chav at the wheel. then you got kris turner hes got one to but his is candy black with ats deep dish alloys. cant remember what chris stewarts ep85 reg is

i think id recognise the plate again if i seen it just cant remember what wheels were on it etc anyway doesnt matter just wonderd if they were on here :)

Fro

Member +
Not me! Sure I've noticed a couple more Gt's around lately though. Could have been Chris' 85 but his exhaust is standard iirc and I can remember what age his is!

lewism1

Member +
Not me! Sure I've noticed a couple more Gt's around lately though. Could have been Chris' 85 but his exhaust is standard iirc and I can remember what age his is!

haha aw rite...ive seen a few more round aberdeen aswell lately