black ep82 reading TVU,

EP824U

Member +
I've seen a black EP82 in TVU carpark in reading. Mark1, 1990 i think, rota wheels with chrome lip, belong to any1?

thomllee1981

Member +
if im right i think they arent rota's but look like them. could be wrong though as GT im thinking of is a MK2 not MK1 like mine.

if it is the guy im thinking of i dont think he is on this forum but believe he is UKSC there are a few round reading that are only on there.
believe he lives in winnersh near the train station.

EP824U

Member +
def mrk 1, same yr as urs mate + mark 1 interior, they were def rotas as I parked by it the other day

thomllee1981

Member +
fair enough!
not seen that one yet then!

i know there are quite a few appearing in the area last couple of months not that i really seen many at reading jap night to meet the people who drive them. do know from the way ive seen a few being driven they have been baught by CHAV's.

seen yours its nice almost bought it myself.

ChrisGT

Member +
I live near Bracknell and I've never seen another GT about our way ever! We should have a meet over summer!

EP824U

Member +
lol wen u see it mate? u go to look at it? seems that all starlets flash each other anyway so theres no way of knowing lol ul know its me tho cos mine blue:). I knw, its a shame that the chavs are gettin the dirty paws on em, bet most will either crash em or blow em up tho! I've seen a mark1 around woodley mayb thats the 1 frm tvu...
Yeh we shud hav a meet ova the summer, any1 else live nr us on here?

thomllee1981

Member +
ep824u, yeah i went to have a look but didnt have funds at the time to get that 1 instead got 1 i have now and spent more on sorting it out than would have if i had bought that 1! lol
and what times of day do you see the GT in woodley?
mainly as i drive through there everyday taking my misses to work and picking her up!

there was a meet earlier in the year was good of local people down at camberly.
but another would be good!

i bought mine of a guy who lived in bracknell!
and seen another 2 at least for sale from there in the past 6 months!
have meet 2 other GT owners and 3 Glanza owners that arent on here.
think alot aint on here from the local area, know some are on UKSC and am sure some arent on either.

EP824U

Member +
ep824u, yeah i went to have a look but didnt have funds at the time to get that 1 instead got 1 i have now and spent more on sorting it out than would have if i had bought that 1! lol
and what times of day do you see the GT in woodley?
mainly as i drive through there everyday taking my misses to work and picking her up!

there was a meet earlier in the year was good of local people down at camberly.
but another would be good!

i bought mine of a guy who lived in bracknell!
and seen another 2 at least for sale from there in the past 6 months!
have meet 2 other GT owners and 3 Glanza owners that arent on here.
think alot aint on here from the local area, know some are on UKSC and am sure some arent on either.

I didnt have the funds when I wanted it either, It was up for three grand. the next month it was up for 2500. I managed to get him to reluctantly drop it to 2200! He couldnt complain tho, paid in cash and he had a new clio sport with brembos on it parked nxt to the starlet!!
I think I'm guna hav to start puttin them flyers on the starlets I c parked from now on lol. Glanzas are obviously more common lol;)

thomllee1981

Member +
dont know about using the dodgy flyers mate!
having said that took me ages to find the site originally!
but if they are on UKSC they know about this site also as lots of people are on both!
and if i could have got him that low back in september last year i would have had that 1!

EP824U

Member +
fuk me, was it up 4 sale back then!!! that kinda worries me abit, however its running perfectly and very steady on the boost. I'm really impressed with the starlet. They are good fun. Am getting an interior of jamesbaa on sat from a 1994 as mine is fuckd! once that is in itll look sweet.
How much was it goin 4 back then?

jamesbaa

Member +
i live in staines but are quite offten over ascot/bracknell area, iv only ever seen one other GT and that was a white one and i havent seen it for a while! keep an eye out for my midnight purple toms kitted one!!!

thomllee1981

Member +
£3500 if i remeber rightly!

and if you want a hand fitting or stripping out your interior i am normally about doing not alot through the week. weekends can tend to be busier as misses is off work and kids are about.

EP824U

Member +
£3500 if i remeber rightly!

and if you want a hand fitting or stripping out your interior i am normally about doing not alot through the week. weekends can tend to be busier as misses is off work and kids are about.

shit! I did ok then with that, cheers mate, I'll prob try n do it sat after I get back from jamesbaa's so doubt ul b around. u put a new 1 in urs?
Are u lot goin japshow 2?

thomllee1981

Member +
im down in swindon on saturday doing a my headgasket,cambelt and trying to remove my major boost creep problem.

no i dont have a new interior but mine could do with a little tidying up but not sure i can be bothered as am thinking of stripping it down for some track fun!

as for JapShow i have 2 tickets and a stand pass paid for but i dont think i can go as believe i am now ment to be going on holiday.

EP824U

Member +
really? that would b champion mate. where wud u wana do it? at urs? well il rip out all the seats apart frm the drivers b4 I cum to urs. lol sat will b funny as fuk, drivin with 1 seat lol

EP824U

Member +
im down in swindon on saturday doing a my headgasket,cambelt and trying to remove my major boost creep problem.

no i dont have a new interior but mine could do with a little tidying up but not sure i can be bothered as am thinking of stripping it down for some track fun!

as for JapShow i have 2 tickets and a stand pass paid for but i dont think i can go as believe i am now ment to be going on holiday.

mate. let me get those tickets off u plz? I want to take a mate in my car and another starlet owner that I met the other day!