Black Glanza @ Wokingham Scrappy

ChrisGT

Member +
Ah wicked lol. I was down there getting a laguna splitter for my GT. Charged me £10 :( What were you after?

mikeyb

Member +
didnt see ur gt? my mate was after a vts engine for an ax and i was looking at the tdo4 on the subaru down the bottom. they wanted £150 for it??!!

ChrisGT

Member +
Nah I got a lift with my dad. Oh thats cool, saw a VTR but no vts. Yeah the blue scoob at the bottom, had a look round through that before. My brother wanted the FMIC core off the Evo that was at the very top, they wanted £100 last time we were there, but it had gone this time! Rubbish.

Glanza looked very nice btw mate!

mikeyb

Member +
thats cool. yeah saw that evo, looked nice, lol. thanks, so does ur gt. never seen it around though.

ChrisGT

Member +
Yeah never seen yours round either! I live in Bracknell btw. I have seen a silver and white glanza in wokingham though! Must be loads of us around here lol.

mikeyb

Member +
u live in bracknell and ive nvr seen ur gt???? lol. i live in ascot. yeah i think the white glanza is shellys on here.

ChrisGT

Member +
Nah the white glanza was in Binfield at a garage, don't think its hers. We should have a local meet at some point! lol

thomllee1981

Member +
i was shocked at first am glad mikey's car wasnt actually in the scrap yard!

i would say if you want small parts from i am assuming A1 salvage there are other ways to get them out.
i had most parts for my mk2 golf from there with ease and at a minimal cost

Last edited:

mikeyb

Member +
my car? in a scrappy? cant even think about it, lol. yeah i know what u mean about getting them out, if only the turbo was cheaper, lol.

Brother saw u go pass on Tuesday night Mike, he drives the black SR with HIDs :)
Did see a silver glanza go by ages ago one night, geez too many of these around :s

Forgot ur mates name again, doh.. was it Pete? can't remember, have bad memory lol.

mikeyb

Member +
tuesday night? pass where? lol. erm, pj? neway, havent seen ne black sr's. theres more of these things around than we think, lol.

Aparently u was passing by going towards A331 direction passing tesco. Brothers SR has just got back on the road you see :) PJ??