black gt. bracknell berkshire

jamesbaa

Member +
werent me that time bud, but did i see you driving towards ascot from bracknell a few weeks back!

ChrisGT

Member +
WTF! I go via that roundabout to/from work! lol Not my number plate though..but I went over that roundabout at around 8.30 this morn. Don't tell me theres another GT about that I haven't seen!! lol

GT_lewis89

Member +
WTF! I go via that roundabout to/from work! lol Not my number plate though..but I went over that roundabout at around 8.30 this morn. Don't tell me theres another GT about that I haven't seen!! lol

theres two black ones going around mate. let me know if you wanna meet up some time

thomllee1981

Member +
theres actually about 5 blacks 1s in the local area including a couple off here have meet a 4 of them

its a little hotspot for GT's and glanza not that you see them all together at any point!

maybe we should do another mini meet again?

ChrisGT

Member +
Mini meet would be cool! I've never seen another GT in bracknell, ever! Lewis, you sure one of the black GT's you seen isn't me??

thomllee1981

Member +
last 1 was ace but a while ago shelly set it up it was at macdonalds by reading football ground was around 30 GT's and glanza's.

would be nice to have 1 last local meet before i have to sell up.

thomllee1981

Member +
sorry chris my bad!

And id avoid sunday nights you dont want a sensible meet like ours mixed up with the local chav meet that normaly ends up getting the cops called out to it.

But id be up for a meet at any time.

Last edited:
king_stu is his username on here, he's hardly on here anymore, but yes that's his car and he works in that area :)

We haven't had a starlet meet for ages i must admit......... sorry guys i been very lazy!!