black gt on TG?

C

CaL

any one see it?in the back ground when they were driving the Gwizz aroud the circuit,black quadlight

jamesbaa

Member +
I just re-wound the sky plus and i think cals talking bollox, i couldnt see it and i was looking out for it!!!

C

CaL

look before the gwizz....i 'swear' it was a black gt or a pulsar

Craig

Lifer
I have it recorded on the V+ Box and will be watching later tonight, I'll have a gander for it!

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
If there "was" one the only person I could think of would be Ryno as he lives down the road. Dale_B_GT once had his GT pictured with two SLR McLarens when they first came out at the track, it's in dunsfold nr Guildford.

I've actually cycled around it on a 24 hour bike ride woo hoo, used to be where they made the Harrier Jump Jets...

T

white-ep82

Member +
you can also use the track when you get a coilover setup done by plans who are based there I have been told? don't know how true this is though. oh and I didnt notice a starlet..

ChrisGT

Member +
Oh yeh, I think I saw this drag racing the M3, RS4 and Merc.......

and if my memory serves me right, I think it won by a landslide..............................................

Toby@ToyTuning.com

I'm sure someone on here is something to do with them as I remember saving the webpage as a favourite but can't remember who, will be spending some time there this year with the Starbo ;)

T

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Dunsfold is huge, Top Gear only use a tiny part of it and they sometimes use the main run way for top speed and drag. Apart from that there is a lot of space there, it's alarming how big it is.

It used to be very top secret and I'm led to believe there are a lot of undergroud parts when they were building the jump jets. In all honesty it's a pretty poor track, well it's not a track it's an old run way, pretty sure they still land the planes there from Gatwick incase of an emergency. It just has lots of bumps but a lot of fun as you can imagine.

Another interesting fact, do you know that the main road into Buckingham Palace can be turned into a run way big enough for a 747 to land and take off? If you look at the street lights they have huge hinges that retract so they can land a plane, thunderbird style and that's not a joke. They also have retractable SAMS missile systems in the pavement you can stand on them :p

Just giving away the national secrets of the Queen and Top Gear although it's a well known fact, just mad to see the size of these hinges in the lights!

T

T

Jules-B

Member +
Mental. I suppose if the queen was late for a do she could land there!

and that road is LONG!..ive had the privelage to see it from the inside walking through the main arch of the palace :D

btw tobs just sent u pm!