black quadlight by junction 10 kfc

ashg

Fresh Recruit
was in my moms jazz lol ive never seen a gt on the road to be honest and they look alot better than on the pics i think! so yeah nice car mate and youve converted my opinion lol

ashg

Fresh Recruit
sorry mate ,not to clear when posted it was this afternoon bout 1 had like dark bronze alloys looked really clean

lleey2k4

Member +
Oooo i haven't seen that before theres 3 mates round here with them a mk1, mk2 and mine and another quadlight in silver.

ashg

Fresh Recruit
god knows then bud that silver one i might have seen around cannock before quiet early in the mornings if its the same one it got a sunstrip with writing on??

AndyGT

Fresh Recruit
god knows then bud that silver one i might have seen around cannock before quiet early in the mornings if its the same one it got a sunstrip with writing on??

that will be my brother adams silver quadlamp mate, he lives up the road from cannock maccys,what car have you got??

ashg

Fresh Recruit
silver and no i never bud but i did see him like 20 seconds away from my house yesterday!!really slowed down his car looks mint

ashg

Fresh Recruit
no mate but thats always round here by me, mines silver varis front bumper and bronze alloys

Bazza

Member +
no mate but thats always round here by me, mines silver varis front bumper and bronze alloys

never seen yours around i always work around the walsall area and ive seen that silver and red one loads of times.

you got any pics bud?

we should get some midlands meets going

ashg

Fresh Recruit
we need to there seems to be a few round here now and i havent got around to photos bud my cars always dirty from work:( lol n i dont know who owns it but like you said i always see it about its not really to my liking but i suppose its different

AndyGT

Fresh Recruit
silver and no i never bud but i did see him like 20 seconds away from my house yesterday!!really slowed down his car looks mint

his car is mint mate,its his pride and joy lol,i think the glanza youre on about is a lad called muzzy,red n chrome alloys??

ashg

Fresh Recruit
theyre red alloys mate and yeah it is really clean dont any of you guys meet up around here ?