Blitz Access ECU

MyMeganeFellApart

Fresh Recruit
Hi guys, when i bought my starlet the guy stupidly didn't mention in the actual listing the fact that he allegedly spent £400 on a new ECU.

Now i know it most likely works wonders but i'm all up for getting a stock unit and selling this one, any ideas how much it's worth?

Thanks!

durmz

Member +
Hi guys, when i bought my starlet the guy stupidly didn't mention in the actual listing the fact that he allegedly spent £400 on a new ECU.

Now i know it most likely works wonders but i'm all up for getting a stock unit and selling this one, any ideas how much it's worth?

Thanks!

ile do you a straight swap :p lol

MyMeganeFellApart

Fresh Recruit
Wow, is it still worth that as it's been on the car for a while?

The mods are a custom air filter, stainless exhaust and the ECU from what i could tell.

CMR

Member +
They will only go up in value, the tectom reader they use is no longer made so they are becoming rarer.

I presume its mapped for a standard setup then, im sure someone will snap your hand off if your selling it.

MarcoFTE

Member +
These things are very rare. I bought one recently for € 315,- including shipment out of Malaysia. That was a bargain imo. If I were you I'd keep it untill you sell the car. It removes the speedcut, fuelcut and has other good features:)

Fro

Member +
Id keep it on imo but if not i think people sell standard ones cheap enough, youd be better buying a standard one and holding on to the blitz incase you have a change of heart! As mentioned they will be getting rarer!

ian

Member +
I spent ages trying to get one and now i'm forging i may have to part with it to help funding, it has served me very well though.

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
yep i have one, £400-450 as stated above and quite rare but not rarer enough that you should just keep it for the sake of keeping it...