BLITZ KKK K26 Turbo Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

stew

Member +
For sale: Complete blitz k3 turbo setup

Item Condition: Good very very minimal shaft play

Price and price conditions: 1500

Extra Info: Rare complete 4E-FTE Blitz turbo setup, with a blitz (KKK) k26 turbo well capable of producing 320bhp+ with the right supporting mods. Basically this is a beast of a turbo kit and as you can see the welds are flawless. Comes with oil lines, just ready to bolt on.

Setup includes;

Blitz K26 turbo

Blitz manifold

Blitz external wastegate

Blitz downpipe

Braided oil line

Pictures:
cimg0065j.jpg

cimg0067.jpg

cimg0071.jpg

cimg0075o.jpg

cimg0088l.jpg

cimg0089q.jpg

cimg0091i.jpg

cimg0093y.jpg

cimg0097.jpg

How it compares:
turbochart.jpg

Contact Details: Pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup preferred.

Last edited by a moderator:

stew

Member +
Been after one of these and what do you know I have no pennies:(, is this quite a laggy turbo?

Depends what setup you got mate! with 20 psi it'll be fully boosting by mid-4k revs; you'll know when its hit full boost cause your face muscles will be moving round to the back of your head :p

stew

Member +
This is a top of the range setup from pretty much one of the biggest brands on the aftermarket circuit, if you're serious about getting big power, reliability and longevity then this is what you want. i can't help sounding like a salesman ..if i was keeping the starlet this kit wouldn't be going anywhere :(

in comparison to the other setups that are for sale right now on the traders forums, imo the value for money and quality/performance of the blitz setup (and size of the turbo lol) is unparalelled. bout the nearest comparison is the wepr godzilla. :)

Rumel786

Member +
bout the nearest comparison is the wepr godzilla. :)

Dont know how you could compare this to the godzilla turbo, yes this is a good bit of kit, but it isnt compareable imo to sachas godzilla kit as that is rated to 450 bhp....

Anywho good luck with the sale bud.

stew

Member +
Dont know how you could compare this to the godzilla turbo, yes this is a good bit of kit, but it isnt compareable imo to sachas godzilla kit as that is rated to 450 bhp....

Anywho good luck with the sale bud.

its rated to 350 not 450. :homer: ofc its comparable

Status
Not open for further replies.