blitz kkk turbo...

toyotagt

Member +
what do yee think of these turbos?

better then ct9 hybrid, no lag like td04 ect?

ill be using zizco s/s manifold

TorbayGlanza

Fresh Recruit
I thought mine was nice no lag was exactly same as ct9 but alot quicker seem to run out of puff pretty quick though.

toyotagt

Member +
auto-part-ct12-turbocharger.jpg

what would this be?

AdamB

Member +
That looks like a ct20 from a supra. Could be wrong though.

As I believe it KKK never did a stock fitment turbo for Toyota, they are more involved with Porsche and other car manufacturers.
The K24 is a good turbo, spool is similar to the td04 I believe. The K26 spools later than td04 but not by much but is able to make around 320bhp.

toyotagt

Member +
what is the toyota turbo above like does any1 know? u can get upgrade kits for them like stage one and 2 i believe?? and it would be better then the hybrid as its bigger by a bit.....

does the k24 have 3 bolt, triangular flange on them?

Fro

Member +
Are you thinking of the blitz k1? Think its similar to a hybrid ct9. K24 and K26 are a bit bigger

toyotagt

Member +
Are you thinking of the blitz k1? Think its similar to a hybrid ct9. K24 and K26 are a bit bigger

do they come with toyota housing? the k24 was another seperate question, jut wondering did they use triangre flange for manifold....

what do u reckon the top pic is? ive seen loads on here and uksc sayin there blitz or blitz internals...... and using toyota housing

no I've got a K1 and that has a blitz compressor housing. you can see one on my EP91 road car thread in my trader section. (personal project cars)

that looks like a standard Toyota turbo of some kind. Can you show me the exhaust footprints and I can tell you what its from.

Tim

toyotagt

Member +
no I've got a K1 and that has a blitz compressor housing. you can see one on my EP91 road car thread in my trader section. (personal project cars)

that looks like a standard Toyota turbo of some kind. Can you show me the exhaust footprints and I can tell you what its from.

Tim

matches ct9 down pipe